Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

4 minutes ago, boosmanana said:

Hasenhuttl genuinely wouldn't be a bad appointment. Out of all the names linked I'd be more on board with him than the likes of MON, Benitez and Marsch.

100% also knows our Head of recruitment. 

9 games of 4-4-2 would fill me with significantly more confidence than what we have at present.

• Like 1

Surely if MON had any love left for our club he would offer his services just to see us to safety. I’m sure he doesn’t want to come on F/T. Just help us survive you’re already a legend this will make you a god! 🙏🏽

1 minute ago, cruzFOX said:

Surely if MON had any love left for our club he would offer his services just to see us to safety. I’m sure he doesn’t want to come on F/T. Just help us survive you’re already a legend this will make you a god! 🙏🏽

MON is a legend of the 90s early 00s but he is so far removed from modern football I doubt he could do anything other than give the 40 somethings a nostalgia fix. 

He's not a coach he's a hands off manager the likes of which don't exist anymore in a world of DOFs.

• Like 2

I honestly think they will stick with the current two in charge. Not sure if they are really bothered if we go down. Losing Madders and Tielemans and other out of contract players anyway. If we pull it off and stay up it will be a massive struggle next season.

8 minutes ago, Blanchflower78 said:

Dean Smith 👀

He's not signing up short term is he lets be honest.

I get the link, with Shakey etc... but no way he agrees to 9 games. 

The only benefit of Dean Smith is that he'd likely bring Shakey with him.

Aside from that? Out of his depth manager at both PL and Championship level, no tactical thoughts in that head of his

Guest nathan.
Just now, Blanchflower78 said:

Been told in talks. Clearly nothing certain in this world but just passing on info.

66/1 with bet victor :blink:

Dean Smith is the sort of manager you get when you leave it until 9 games to go and you're 2nd bottom. Someone sacked by a Championship club this season lol 

Likely to accept a short term deal, I'd imagine he lives fairly locally, links with Shakespeare etc

But someone we could definitely fall into the trap of offering a long term contract too if he did keep us up. 

Edited by RowlattsFox

3 minutes ago, lfu said:

The only benefit of Dean Smith is that he'd likely bring Shakey with him.

Aside from that? Out of his depth manager at both PL and Championship level, no tactical thoughts in that head of his

Is that even a benefit?

• Like 2