Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Is that even a benefit?

Who knows at this point

I think he's a good *coach* but obviously as a manager less so

Regardless he'd no doubt be more decisive than the "do we-don't we" faffing around w/ subbing off KDH we saw last night

36 minutes ago, Simoken said:

soooo... Im back after being suspended from making comments on FT since Sunday for 'spamming' apparently... very suspect decision as soon as Rodgers gets sacked aswell. :ph34r: my voice gets silenced. good work FT.

That performance lastnight was atrocious and highlights how most of those players dont wear the badge anymore and also puts more blame on the players rather than BR tactics but as oper usual in football the manager  gets the boot while the real issue remains. These players dont care, they are moving on after this season, the ownership should of found replacements or tied them down. The comments that iv been reading is laughable, and that 'appreciation thread of BR' how embarrasing to see considering the abuse hes received, shameful club support.

Let the merry go round once again, with a new manager shall we, looking forward to this play out just like it did before. but the only good news is that Martin Oneil has been linked!!!! legend

#4mooreeeyyeaaarrrr #weereemmassiiiveeeee

:brendan_still:

I would like to say I have missed you but!
The performance wasn’t great last night admittedly however Rodgers has served up much worse too many times to count, the most recent only 4 days previous.There may have been a lack of quality last night and I am the first to call out players not putting it in however that was not the case last night and to a man they were devastated when we imploded again.

This mess is on the deluded bloke who left at the weekend and secondly the board for not acting much earlier.Anyone who thinks this is not on Rodgers needs psychiatric help.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ian S said:

I would like to say I have missed you but!
The performance wasn’t great last night admittedly however Rodgers has served up much worse too many times to count, the most recent only 4 days previous.There may have been a lack of quality last night and I am the first to call out players not putting it in however that was not the case last night and to a man they were devastated when we imploded again.

This mess is on the deluded bloke who left at the weekend and secondly the board for not acting much earlier.Anyone who thinks this is not on Rodgers needs psychiatric help.

Blaming the employee again are we? Asleep at the wheel and too invested and/or stupid to see it is my take.

2 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Blaming the employee again are we? Asleep at the wheel and too invested and/or stupid to see it is my take.

Read it again I suggest, did I not mention the Board who committed the cardinal sin of not getting rid of the clown that Brendan became sooner, so yes asleep at the wheel.

• Like 1

Just now, Ian S said:

Read it again I suggest, did I not mention the Board who committed the cardinal sin of not getting rid of the clown that Brendan became sooner, so yes asleep at the wheel.

My bad, agree, just a general all round calamitous management horror story.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, st albans fox said:

We had ten men 

if daka occupies 2 then that still leaves them with overloads all over the park because we aren’t going to go one for one in central defence.

Emery worked that out by bringing on another striker and allowing Watkins/Duran to wander rather than go directly up against souttar/faes 

our best hope was a low block and get ten behind the ball then play out when we could - (if wilf was capable of playing a ten yard pass in front of Barnes then who knows what may have happened - we would probably have held out for a point). 

I get your point, we could have taken off mendy and brought cags on, or mendy could have stood on the halfway line as he’s no good defending at corners or crosses in the box, my point is I don’t think putting everybody behind the ball, making no subs in that final 10 was the best option 

Has this thread gone absolutely mental - am I actually reading people would rather have Dean smith than Martin O’Neill 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂- literally bonkers - couldn’t even get a tune in the championship with Norwich - someone should close this thread if people are seriously saying dean smith - Jesus 

• Like 1

O'Neil was a fantastic man manager, and leader but was never very hands-on.

That's, why he struggled without Robertson, similar to Clough with Peter Taylor. 

With a good coach underneath him, I think it could work. 

• Like 1

Just now, coolhandfox said:

O'Neil was a fantastic man manager, and leader but was never very hands-on.

That's, why he struggled without Robertson, similar to Clough with Peter Taylor. 

With a good coach underneath him, I think it could work. 

You don't think football have moved on a bit since then? Not sure Wenger would be successful with us today, as much as I revere the man.

2 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Martin “GOD” O’Neill I’d be worried he’d be vilified if he couldn’t stop the Rot ! 

Again, who would do that?

The rot is so deep it will be a miracle to survive.  If he did keep us up then brilliant, if not then I think even the most foolish of people would not slag him down for it.

Mind you, we do have some morons among our fan base...

Edited by Zaphod Beeblebrox
This moron spelt a word incorrectly.
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, jv1 said:

Has this thread gone absolutely mental - am I actually reading people would rather have Dean smith than Martin O’Neill 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂- literally bonkers - couldn’t even get a tune in the championship with Norwich - someone should close this thread if people are seriously saying dean smith - Jesus 

Would love MON here but not happening.

Smith I could though, we are desperate, would take him till the end of the season.