Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

3 hours ago, Wortho said:

I am not sure but he's having a successful season. Whether he will be any good time will tell.

MON came from Norwich after being sacked after 6 months.

2 hours ago, MPH said:

what?

MON wasn’t sacked. He left them to join us.

2 hours ago, Wortho said:

That's what I said

:huh:

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Sampson said:

No. He was sacked a couple of weeks before we hired him if I remembered rightly after Norwich had made a poor start to trying to get promoted back to the PL again.

no he left them after falling out with the chairman over differences about signing Dean windlass.. wasn’t sacked.

1 minute ago, Chelmofox said:

Get effing Viera! Yeah goals were an issue in the last few months but his side ground out draws against decent sides. Better than most of the dross i see mentioned.

God no..he couldn't get the array of attacking players he had to create chances at all. I'd rather Marsch than Viera, and I dont want Marsch either 

• Like 1

Right - I might get some stick for this, but I am sure we can prise Peter Taylor out of his job at Maldon and Tiptree FC and Junior Lewis from his coaching role at Barnet. This pair will take us to where we deserve to be. Get it done Rudders.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Vindaloo FOX said:

We have fallen very low, we are Championship bound.

There is falling low and there is Dean Smith, who couldn’t even manage Norwich in the Championship.

4 minutes ago, GoonerJeeves said:

You don't think football have moved on a bit since then? Not sure Wenger would be successful with us today, as much as I revere the man.

Man management hasn't changed.

With a young coach, it could work. 

He was still managing. 2019.

I am not saying it would be my first choice, but better than nothing. 

3 minutes ago, ronnup said:

God no..he couldn't get the array of attacking players he had to create chances at all. I'd rather Marsch than Viera, and I dont want Marsch either 

Only Viera's record over the last 2 seasons was much better than Marschs'

• Like 1

I think the problem with having SaS in charge is that both have to a degree been brainwashed by the fraud's propoganda and failed tactics, selecting Ndidi AND Mendy was poor, not selecting our best goalscoring option is simply unbelievable. 

An interim with no exposure to the contamination of he who's name shall remain unspoken would select the best lineup without bias however unintentional.

I think we need fresh eyes and quickly.

11 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

I predicted Dean Smith earlier in this thread. You might not think much of him, but if you look at the available pool of managers that have experience of managing in the league and playing a more modern style, that would be available now and would entertain a short-term contract, you've got a very small list to choose from. 

Leaving the decision to this late was always going to end up with sub-par choices.

People seem to have trouble accepting this. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Without having all sorts of options written into the contract I very much doubt the next manager will be the man in charge for next season, i imagine it'll be a 9 game fire fighter so does the name really matter that much & why isn't Lars Knudsen taking day to day control instead of the chuckle brothers ?

1 minute ago, J. James said:

I think the problem with having SaS in charge is that both have to a degree been brainwashed by the fraud's propoganda and failed tactics, selecting Ndidi AND Mendy was poor, not selecting our best goalscoring option is simply unbelievable. 

An interim with no exposure to the contamination of he who's name shall remain unspoken would select the best lineup without bias however unintentional.

I think we need fresh eyes and quickly.

I don't disagree. In Sadler's post match interview i thought he came across well, and a far cry from Brendan's bul***t.  But I got the feeling the approach was largely for more of the same with a few tweaks and i fear thats how they will carry on. To be fair, they had very little time to work on anything new. But agree, someone new is needed to defumigate the rot left behind. 

Viera is our man. I'm convinced. Respected by players and can facilitate a rebuild. 

• Like 1