Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, sdb said:

Rafa would keep us up, I think. Most others wouldn't. Not exciting, but this is about survival.

3 year contract seems daft, but I guess Rafa will look at the longevity of Rodgers stay and want the same, if he delivers targets i.e keeping us up this season and next season to finish top half and win a cup I would say we would honour that contract.

50 minutes ago, jv1 said:

Has this thread gone absolutely mental - am I actually reading people would rather have Dean smith than Martin O’Neill 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂- literally bonkers - couldn’t even get a tune in the championship with Norwich - someone should close this thread if people are seriously saying dean smith - Jesus 

I'd rather have nobody than either of them. 

What the flying **** has happened to this club that these discussions are even possible. 

5 minutes ago, Corky said:

This is the glaring problem with having deluded faith in a failing project. This is the result of waiting months too long to act.

The first team coach shouldn't be the project. He should play his part in executing it and removed if not up to scratch. Far too much faith given to him and now we are picking up scraps. 

3 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

3 year contract seems daft, but I guess Rafa will look at the longevity of Rodgers stay and want the same, if he delivers targets i.e keeping us up this season and next season to finish top half and win a cup I would say we would honour that contract.

Anyone who thinks they are any good is going to be looking at at least a 2-3 year deal. I have no idea why people think anyone with any sort of credentials is going to want a short term contract.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Shane said:

Apparently Galtier’s contract at PSG could be terminated early instead of waiting until the end of the season. Gerrimin!

Why do people keep suggesting managers like they walk in to new jobs a day after being sacked?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, trugerkem said:

Am I mistaken or is Dean Smith the Watford manager 

28 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Wilder is at Watford.

27 minutes ago, jonthefox said:

Or Chris Wilder maybe

To be fair to trugerkem, the way Watford operate he could be right by the time half the forum read his post ….

1 hour ago, splinterdream said:

I get your point, we could have taken off mendy and brought cags on, or mendy could have stood on the halfway line as he’s no good defending at corners or crosses in the box, my point is I don’t think putting everybody behind the ball, making no subs in that final 10 was the best option 

I don’t think cags was on the bench !

I would have made changes in the last ten to get some fresh legs on  - and certainly after we conceded 

• Like 1

"I’ve managed them twice, I’ve managed the King Power's team (OH Leuven) in Belgium too," Pearson said in a press conference , ahead of Bristol City’s trip to Stoke City. "I really enjoyed working for them. The ship has sailed and I’m really happy to be here doing the job that I am doing here.

"They will be looking to make a progression from where they are now. Revisiting things from the past isn’t always the way forward, let’s be honest. I’m fully committed to what I am doing here, it is as simple as that."

• Like 3
  • Sad 7

Just now, davieG said:

"I’ve managed them twice, I’ve managed the King Power's team (OH Leuven) in Belgium too," Pearson said in a press conference , ahead of Bristol City’s trip to Stoke City. "I really enjoyed working for them. The ship has sailed and I’m really happy to be here doing the job that I am doing here.

"They will be looking to make a progression from where they are now. Revisiting things from the past isn’t always the way forward, let’s be honest. I’m fully committed to what I am doing here, it is as simple as that."

2 year deal incoming then.

• Like 2

Just now, davieG said:

Well said nige - a man of principle 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, davieG said:

That's not  no is it - Come home Nigel 

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I don’t think cags was on the bench !

I would have made changes in the last ten to get some fresh legs on  - and certainly after we conceded 

When they made those changes at 85 mins it was blindingly obvious what was going to happen and SaS never reacted.

As you say changes should have been made, even as soon as KDH saw red because we were only ever going to be defending from that point.

13 minutes ago, davieG said:

Talks so much sense. A man of integrity and honestly. Complete opposite of the tripe from the last 4 years. 

• Like 2

Guest nathan.

Just get Pearson back in our current situation he is the logical choice.

If anyone is keeping us up its Pearson.  

Potentially rapidly turning into a complete fiasco.

We need someone because S&S will not keep us up.

MON is yesterday's man and most of the others mentioned not much better though. This is on the board for leaving it too late.

• Like 1