Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

Rudkin

Just now, cityfanlee23 said:

Pay Ralph Rangnick an absolute fortune and GERRIMIN, Bring Jaissle in to work under him as they have the same philosophy/network. 

Yeah cos we’re rolling in it right now - there’s so much money around we’ve actually started burning it for fun 

I also do admire the work Dougie Freedman has done at Palace since 2017, he's really helped that club run efficiently and was instrumental in the recent shift from one of the oldest teams in the league to one of the youngest and has made some fantastic signings like Olise and Guehi.

Just now, 99 Problems said:

Yeah cos we’re rolling in it right now - there’s so much money around we’ve actually started burning it for fun 

We are not rolling in money, but we can afford a decent DOF and Manager. We will be bringing in 150m+, saving 50m+ a season in transfers. 

1 minute ago, cityfanlee23 said:

We are not rolling in money, but we can afford a decent DOF and Manager. We will be bringing in 150m+, saving 50m+ a season in transfers. 

We’re set to lose around £100m from relegation to the championship. We’ve got 7 players out of contract who can walk away for nothing. We have a whole rebuild to do and practically need to sign a new team without PL TV money and likely reduced commercial income as well. I think you might be underestimating  the financial situation of our impending relegation somewhat. We were already skint before going down

• Like 1

Just now, 99 Problems said:

We’re set to lose around £100m from relegation to the championship. We’ve got 7 players out of contract who can walk away for nothing. We have a whole rebuild to do and practically need to sign a new team without PL TV money and likely reduced commercial income as well. I think you might be underestimating  the financial situation of our impending relegation somewhat. We were already skint before going down

Deloitte put the figure at 50m when you include parachute payments. The 7 players walking away we can do nothing about and most of them need to move on anyway apart from maybe Mendy and just those 7 alone will save us about 500k a week. We have a core of a squad that under the right manager will be good enough to compete. Top said when he made his debt to equity move that although it's been difficult, the clubs finances are secure and a summer rebuild is still on course. When you remove the prem money that's obviously dented, but I doubt we are going to be scratching around in the dirt for free transfers. 

Rangnicks salary is very affordable although the info online is mixed, i'm seeing salary figures for his work with Austria as low as 1.5m a year. 

On 09/05/2023 at 14:05, -sodapop said:

How the **** can you oversee the relegation of the Men's, Women's and U21 teams in the same season and not resign?

women's team aren't going down, it's 1 up one down in the WSL and we're 2 points clear with a game to go for Reading (Vs the champions elect in Chelsea)

2 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Deloitte put the figure at 50m when you include parachute payments. The 7 players walking away we can do nothing about and most of them need to move on anyway apart from maybe Mendy and just those 7 alone will save us about 500k a week. We have a core of a squad that under the right manager will be good enough to compete. Top said when he made his debt to equity move that although it's been difficult, the clubs finances are secure and a summer rebuild is still on course. When you remove the prem money that's obviously dented, but I doubt we are going to be scratching around in the dirt for free transfers. 

Rangnicks salary is very affordable although the info online is mixed, i'm seeing salary figures for his work with Austria as low as 1.5m a year. 

I’m bookmarking this post for a years time

Top also said he wasn’t spending money in the summer of 2022 to make Leicester a sustainable club that can push for European football and close the gap by increasing its commercial revenue. Top was talking absolute rubbish as it turns out. Also the conversion of debt to equity was nothing more than a housekeeping exercise - he was never getting the money back in any case. 

I think some fans are in for a huge shock next season. A huge shock 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, 99 Problems said:

I’m bookmarking this post for a years time

Top also said he wasn’t spending money in the summer of 2022 to make Leicester a sustainable club that can push for European football and close the gap by increasing its commercial revenue. Top was talking absolute rubbish as it turns out. Also the conversion of debt to equity was nothing more than a housekeeping exercise - he was never getting the money back in any case. 

I think some fans are in for a huge shock next season. A huge shock 

Yeah, that's fine, the truth is until the accounts come out none of us know, so I'm just going on the assessments made by Kieren Maguire who said we are not doing very well financially but it can be fixed, and the fact Top said that we have the finances in place to go for a rebuild. I know the debt to equity was just housekeeping, I'm not sure what you mean when you say he was never getting the money back. what do you base this assessment on that the club could not afford to make loan repayments? if that's the case why were we able to get outside investment secured recently? I'd need to find the link if you've not seen it but I'm sure we had a thread about it on here. If the club can't afford to make loan repayments to its owner how could it get investment elsewhere?

I'm more than happy to change my mind on this, but with respect to you all you've done is say "nuh uh" and not provided any concrete numbers, not trying to be combative here, I'm genuinely open to changing my mind on the situation, but from what I've seen from Maguire and from Top, I don't think we are in danger of having no funds should we go down. We won't be rich by all accounts, but the way you're speaking it sounds like we are going to be signing league 1 players.

Would be very interesting to know what the wage cut is in players contracts, I've seen 35-50% being thrown about. 

37 minutes ago, lanefox said:

Has he resigned yet?

Shows how blinkered the fanbase is that this C U N T topic only has 10 pages F U C KnRodgers this F U C K I NG cancer is the reason we're in the situation we're, the sooner you all realise the better 

Get this charlatan out of the club, worse than Taylor or Pierpoint he must leave with immediate effect

Sorry, you think Rodgers is not to blame? Jesus.

I think everyone acknowledges that this weasel has wormed his way in and is out of his depth. He needs to go along with several others but Rodgers was the main reason we went down.

Just now, dmayne7 said:

Sorry, you think Rodgers is not to blame? Jesus.

I think everyone acknowledges that this weasel has wormed his way in and is out of his depth. He needs to go along with several others but Rodgers was the main reason we went down.

Ruskin is the core of all of our problems, Rodgers is just surface level