Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

Rudkin

1 minute ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

You’re giving Huth, Shinji and Kante to Rudkin ? Steve Walsh and his scouts (most of them who have moved on to bigger and better things) will not be happy. 

…..but, the DOF is blame for all the negativity, so by that logic, he’s the person who should be praised for all the positivity, so does it not work that way? 

1 minute ago, adam said:

We average about 30k. Do you really think a new owner would give a shite if a few nip off early.

It half the ground, it looks shit. If I was investing in a club I'd want the support to at least show a bit of gratitude and enthusiasm for the project, not a thirst to save 5 minutes travel time back to Harborough or feel the warm heated cheap fake leather in their Nissan qashqai!

• Like 1

Just now, Onions said:

…..but, the DOF is blame for all the negativity, so by that logic, he’s the person who should be praised for all the positivity, so does it not work that way? 

I don’t know how it works. Top, Rudkin and the board oversaw a horrendous relegation for me, I have no time or energy to criticise or praise or whatever any of them. They’re not worth it, to me. 

BUT  I do think you giving Rudkin three fabulous players despite the exceptional scouting team we had back then is reaching at best. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Foxin_Mad said:

It half the ground, it looks shit. If I was investing in a club I'd want the support to at least show a bit of gratitude and enthusiasm for the project, not a thirst to save 5 minutes travel time back to Harborough or feel the warm heated cheap fake leather in their Nissan qashqai!

They wouldn't care. As long as the tickets are sold.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

I don’t know how it works. Top, Rudkin and the board oversaw a horrendous relegation for me, I have no time or energy to criticise or praise or whatever any of them. They’re not worth it, to me. 

BUT  I do think you giving Rudkin three fabulous players despite the exceptional scouting team we had back then is reaching at best. 

I’m merely showing the other side of the coin, if, as some people seem to think, that he’s at fault for everything bad at the club, by the same logic, he’s the reason we also won the league. 

Of course he didn’t personally find the players, but as DOF if he’s responsible for the breakdown in transfer/contract tonight, then he’s responsible for all the success stories too. 

That’s all I’m trying to show. Just some balance in a very one sided situation, where the reality is, none of us have a clue what’s really happened 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

I do love how Rudkin is getting the credit for the PL win when there was someone else doing his job, babysitting him and getting some cracking players in. 

Then I think about that summer post PL win and how batshit mental crazy the signings were when Jon was allowed the keys to the scouting hut. 

Thank you. Just thank you. 

2 minutes ago, Poznan34 said:

Would any Premier League clubs take Rudkin as their DoF?

No, if his rep didn’t go before him, he’d have been head hunted by the likes of Villa or Newcastle post takeover. 

Remember Chelsea and Man U ended up having to negotiate with Whelan on Fofana and Maguire 

Edited by CosbehFox
  • Like 1

Isn’t Andrew Neville the Football Operations Director and would he be largely responsible for leading any negotiations and contracts?

4 minutes ago, davieG said:

Isn’t Andrew Neville the Football Operations Director and would he be largely responsible for leading any negotiations and contracts?

Another bloke completely out of his depth.

The oh it's not his fault we just don't know what's happening behind the scenes you couldn't possibly ever hold someone accountable when you don't know exactly everything he's done, he should be given credit for previous things at the club just screams to me as a similar logic as some of the head in the sand Rodgers defenses that went on last year.

Maybe that's harsh, but for me there's echoes of it in the idea that not knowing every single element of something or previous success makes someone above reproach.

Obviously different circumstances and remits, but I'm of the opinion that despite having a great manager, we are still in all likelihood an absolute clownfest behind the scenes. Nothing has changed my mind on this, so thank god we're competent on the pitch right now and that largely distracts me from thinking about it.

Hopefully we don't get any key injuries or anything going forward.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, Foxin_Mad said:

Steady @tom27111 will be after you 

41 minutes ago, KFS said:

Can someone PLEASE share details of the ‘funny’ reason why the Sensi deal supposedly ****ed up? I need an actual reason to hate this guy more than I already do.

IMG_4902.jpeg

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

John Percy to write another scathing article please :fc:

It won't do. The Foxes Trust, the media, the manager have to take the board to account. Serious questions need to be raised regarding our transfer business the past few years.

I have no flipping clue what Rudkin does tbh. I doubt I ever will. Our club are never that transparent with these matters. I'm not hopeful anyone will come out with an explanation for this debacle nor will they feel the need they owe us one. We are sheep after all.