Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

Rudkin

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Mate no one knows how ****ed we are financially, so no one has a clue 

These guys know. It's clear by prem governing body how much we can lose.

If we carry on at this rate of not knowing anything,  then we will be spending 0 this summer in fear

Edited by HarryDee8

On 13/05/2024 at 21:14, Wymsey said:

He probably does more at the club that most fans realise, and quite possibly deserves a little more respect.

He wouldn't be at the club as long as he has been if he was very poor at his duties.

I think we'll assume you are joking. If not, I'd recommend a period of self reflection.... a long one...

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Bordersfox said:

Including, I fear, Rudkin.  

You're probably right. If the finances continue to be handled as badly as they have been for the past few years, then I'm sure he'll have no idea what the playing budget is for the upcoming season.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chrysalis said:

Clubs releasing retained player lists, wonder how slow ours will take to compile.

well until we are officially a premier league club we are under an embargo. So we can’t do anything 

Wouldnt mind getting Richard Hughes in if Top ever sees the light and sacks Rudkin. Did a great job at FGR with Rob Edwards as manager, left FGR and they've collapsed, whilst he took over at Portsmouth and is again doing a great job there, seems to understand the game well. 

• Like 1

Rodgers speaking on Talksport said: “I’m so happy for Leicester I have to say. It’s a great club. Top, the owner, is absolutely amazing. And Jon Rudkin works so hard as a sporting director, while Susan Whelan oversees a lot of stuff.

He's bound to say that they are the ones who made him one of the highest paid managers in the premier league.

33 minutes ago, Foxes1 said:

Rodgers speaking on Talksport said: “I’m so happy for Leicester I have to say. It’s a great club. Top, the owner, is absolutely amazing. And Jon Rudkin works so hard as a sporting director, while Susan Whelan oversees a lot of stuff.

He's bound to say that they are the ones who made him one of the highest paid managers in the premier league.

Did he say that today?

3 hours ago, Foxes1 said:

Should be banned from speaking about us, little cretin 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

With Enzo moving on to pastures new, Rudders breathes a sigh of relief that his position as DofF is safe (at least until the new manager starts to work with him;)

Edited by JimmyC74
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Holly B said:

Kept trying to tell you he was a genius but no one would listen …

£10M for Enzo is surely good business ?

Does that include the forthcoming contract renewals as Sambiasso just mentioned? 

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, ozleicester said:

last 12 months have been a Rudkin masterclass... 
get in a cheap manager
gain promotion
sell manager for huge profit

:)

And safeguards own job (by manager’s exit who had questioned his role).

Edited by JimmyC74
  • Haha 1