Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

Rudkin

1 minute ago, Stadt said:

I walked in with a banner badly hidden a few years ago, some divvy steward asked what it was, “an art project”

”oh ok” and waved through 

And in true this is your life style, (one for

tne older posters) that steward is here

tonight and little did you know he is now the Director of Football, please meet Jon Rudkin 

• Haha 1

This will only change when we the fans start demanding change, stop buying tickets, stop spending £ that goes to the club, merch or matchday food & drinks, start chanting every game and demand a change, protests, banners. 

I’m 99% certain us as a fanbase haven’t got it in us, so it’ll carry on for a number of years as it is. 

• Like 2

I know it should not be that important, but how your football club is going really impacts many people's mental health, and this bloke's incompetence means we are just a shambles. Just run the club properly! Do the right things for the right reasons! Not that difficult.

• Like 4

The guy has nothing to worry or panic about when he knows he can underperform in every metric and face no repercussions for it

From Tanner’s new article:

With two weeks left of the transfer window there is still time for Leicester to find some similar solutions and, while there is concern among the fanbase, and Cooper has expressed his desire — and that of his players — to have reinforcements quickly, there appears to be little panic internally at Leicester — although the clock is ticking.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

This will only change when we the fans start demanding change, stop buying tickets, stop spending £ that goes to the club, merch or matchday food & drinks, start chanting every game and demand a change, protests, banners. 

I’m 99% certain us as a fanbase haven’t got it in us, so it’ll carry on for a number of years as it is. 

Unfortunately I think Monday shows the vast majority in the ground are happy with things as they are. Love King Power, love Top and every decision made. No questions asked.

• Sad 1

The proof is in the pudding. Still got the dead wood here. Nothing of any note has come in. The only deal which was quick was KDH. I know we have bought and sold well at times but we have had some shockers as well!

• Like 1

The level of financial mismanagement that has been ignored by pretty much everyone outside some parts of the fan base is one of the most surprising things. Though I suppose we are not a ‘big’ club and get less attention.

What happened to Rudkin and Whelan’s review at the end of last season? Did they think a bit of success on the pitch and people would forget? So disrespectful to the fans. We are treated like fools. They need to go, and Top needs to drastically rethink his trust in these people or else he needs to sell up and let someone else have a go.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Cincinnati Fox said:

I know it should not be that important, but how your football club is going really impacts many people's mental health, and this bloke's incompetence means we are just a shambles. Just run the club properly! Do the right things for the right reasons! Not that difficult.

Football is a mental health treatment for a lot of people in this country. It gives them a sense of belonging, a reason to look forward to the weekend, a distraction when other personal stuff is going to crap! It IS important and people should embrace that! 

The running of this club is a total joke and I don't see it getting better until Top realises he has to grow a pair and take action, or he sells up.

The hierarchy has become stagnant, you could argue they are under qualified but got lucky for a few years but their incompetence is really showing.

This football club winds me up so much, desperately need a PROPER DoF.

1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Unfortunately I think Monday shows the vast majority in the ground are happy with things as they are. Love King Power, love Top and every decision made. No questions asked.

If we're 3 nil down at half time it will get sour pretty quick, all depends on the performance and the scoreline I reckon. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

The guy has nothing to worry or panic about when he knows he can underperform in every metric and face no repercussions for it

From Tanner’s new article:

With two weeks left of the transfer window there is still time for Leicester to find some similar solutions and, while there is concern among the fanbase, and Cooper has expressed his desire — and that of his players — to have reinforcements quickly, there appears to be little panic internally at Leicester — although the clock is ticking.

Incompetence, arrogance and naivety with a drizzle of twattyness thrown in.

Still can't believe he appointed Steve Cooper to be honest, he comes across as a genuine guy and I hope with our support he can somehow make this work but the change seems too drastic for me - we've gone from Enzoball which overall the players bought into and ultimately were successful for the majority of the season to (from what we've seen so far) uninspiring backs to the wall football. If I were an LCFC player now I'd feel confused.. they are clearly asked to play a totally different brand of football opposed to the one that brought them success last season, I'm not saying Enzo would have kept us up but appointing a manager with a similar mindset (Corberan for example) surely would have made more sense? I can't believe I'm almost writing a manager off before a competitive football has been kicked but it all seems inevitable how this is going to play out.

The negativity should rightly fall at Jon Rudkin's door from resigning Vestergaard to a 3 year deal, holding onto no hopers like Soumare and Ward who are still stinking the place out, appointing Steve Cooper, to a complete lack of transfer activity... The list is endless.

Stolen a living for too long, do the honourable thing and fvck off Jon.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kopic said:

That photo of him gives me the heebie-jeebies.

I dunno, full tracksuit made me think we might be able to get rid of him when some *ahem* allegations come out about him... 

• Haha 2