Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

Rudkin

3 hours ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

I don’t dispute that, but am just saying it’s not just us who are having issues 

Ipswich have done great business. Southampton have brought a big number of able people in.

Let's face it, it's those two that we should be comparing ourselves against, not established Prem teams that already have quality. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, iancognito said:

Then you do what Chelsea and Villa and Everton have been doing and be clever with your business. If it's a PSR issue then sell an extra youth player. Even if that only raises a few million it's money you didn't have before. Get better sponsorship deals, get better scouting networks, get some loans, some frees and get back to the old model.

These are things that top level DOFs do. Ours isn't top level, he's never been approached by another club never been held in the same regard as the Ashworths and Barbers. The likes of Bournemouth, Brighton, Brentford and Fulham are moving their clubs forward with smart dealings on and off the pitch. We're being held back by a guy who is out of his depth and the owner he's accountable to being too weak to fire his Mr Smithers.

I’m not disagreeing with you. I was screaming when Brighton offloaded Pascal Gross for £7m at 33 years old. 

18 minutes ago, Rigga said:

Monday night will be toxic that’s for sure… whatever the result 

As long as there’s free beers and the fact we once won the league the blue army will never turn.

With a match live on sky it was the perfect opportunity for a protest of some sort but even the fan groups can’t be arsed to arrange something for fear of fan apathy. Ironically. 

Problem is if the crowd gets toxic it affects the players, it's not the players fault we are in this mess but the hierarchy, we have to hope those in the west stand near the directors area make their feelings known to the owners / Rudkin etc. when they take their seats 

1 hour ago, RYM said:

As long as there’s free beers and the fact we once won the league the blue army will never turn.

With a match live on sky it was the perfect opportunity for a protest of some sort but even the fan groups can’t be arsed to arrange something for fear of fan apathy. Ironically. 

Don't dig the fan groups out when you yourself walked away from it all because you couldn't be arsed. You gave it 6 weeks and gave up let's be straight.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Foxes1 said:

Problem is if the crowd gets toxic it affects the players, it's not the players fault we are in this mess but the hierarchy, we have to hope those in the west stand near the directors area make their feelings known to the owners / Rudkin etc. when they take their seats 

They high five the bloke.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Don't dig the fan groups out when you yourself walked away from it all because you couldn't be arsed. You gave it 6 weeks and gave up let's be straight.

hahaha

It wasn't digging anyone out, it's the facts of the matter. There is so much apathy amongst the general fan base I can see the concerns of the groups (well FT and UFS, the others are totally void of any real purpose when it comes to not just nodding). I don't agree with not doing anything but what I've said is fact. The irony is that many, many people seem unhappy but there is only a small % that would back any action.

As for me not being arsed, there's a difference between not being arsed / not trying and spending hours upon hours communicating the inner depths of how football comms and fan engagement teams work, how the EFL, EPL etc work, putting in hours of my family time to do FSA training and 100's of hours in group chats being blanked because you are questioning why they aren't actually challenging the club and just getting bullied and fobbed off.

I did c10 years of football, it drained the life out of me, ruined my life in many ways, caused a breakdown and possibly the heart attack I went on to have.  If I can't see the Trust taking on board knowledge and insight that will help them and the wider fan base, if I can see individuals not necessarily representing the fans and maybe using it for self gain, to be ITK or to build ego, if there is no clear plan or strategy or desire to change then why would I continue to be part of that? The Trust also agreed to a massively flawed (IMO) FE plan and FAB plan after letting the club get away with missing their own deadlines. Once that's set in concrete by the club there is very little way back.

I'm about change, accountability and action, if that's not going to happen then I'll spend my LCFC hours with my young lads and my evenings with my family. I think that's perfectly reasonable TBH but if you feel I couldn't be arsed I'm sorry I didn't meet your expectations. 

Edited by RYM

22 hours ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

Don’t bother with the banners as they will be removed just sing Rudkin Out loud  and proud from 1st minute to last minute. We are on TV it will be heard and makes the supporters position clear. 

Do other clubs remove banners from paying fans?