Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

Rudkin

11 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Are they saying they thought the Rudkin out chants were puzzling?

https://foxestrust.co.uk/11083/its-too-early-to-get-despondent

Midway through the second half, when the score was still 1-1 there were some puzzling chants about Jon Rudkin, including some rather unpleasant ones.  He is one of a team and I don’t believe should be singled out for a collective failure.

Didn't they con a load of folk on here to become members?

Not much seems to have changed.

24 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Midway through the second half, when the score was still 1-1 there were some puzzling chants about Jon Rudkin, including some rather unpleasant ones.  He is one of a team and I don’t believe should be singled out for a collective failure.

"Report by Kate Thompson" There's a surprise 🙄

Any time fans are remotely anti-Rudkin (or anti-Rodgers in the past) her blogs may as well have been written by the club's comms director

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

He isn’t the scapegoat but he is a massive part of the problem Just like Brendan wasn’t solely responsible for our relegation, however he quite rightly lost his job for his part in our demise, however Rudkin continues to retain his role. Like Rodgers he should have been relieved of his duties, his ability to cling on to the bowl like a belligerent skid mark is more of a kick in the teeth and middle finger up to the fanbase, if Top had a set of bollocks he would have sacked him as well and if Rudkin had the best interests of the club at heart he would have stepped down or at least agreed to bring in someone else to freshen things up. 

I'm Interested to know exactly what you are holding Rudkin accountable for? 

Just now, Claudio Fannieri said:

I am holding accountable for our PSR breaches, not sacking Rodgers early enough and for a football operations strategy that has delivered relegation with the most expensive squad to have ever been relegated. Or are our trying to tell me he is DoF and paid hundreds of thousands pounds and yet is accountable for nothing? 

I asked you what you thought he was accountable for.

I never once said he wasn't accountable for anything.

1 minute ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

I would be interested as as to why you think he should still be in a job given the significant drop off over the last 3/4 years 

I simply stated I don't think he should be the scapegoat.

Never once did I give an opinion if he should or shouldn't still be in his job. 

But I'll try and answer your question. 

Has he made mistakes? Yes. Does that mean he should lose his job? Well if he did then plenty more should go before or at least with him. 

5 minutes ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

Do you disagree with what I have said, just interested as to your thoughts? 

I don't necessarily agree or disagree with everything you said, but I find it difficult to agree with such blanket statements that are so black and white. 

44 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

I'm Gonna get slated I know,   but i don't think Rudkin deserves to be singled out as the scapegoat here. 

I agree tbh. While I'm not 100% Rudkin in or out, I do think over his tenure he's had a number of great hits and a number of misses too. I feel like he's being scapegoated for the overall club.

We are in this problem because of money. He isn't the money man of the club.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

I am holding accountable for our PSR breaches, not sacking Rodgers early enough and for a football operations strategy that has delivered relegation with the most expensive squad to have ever been relegated. Or are our trying to tell me he is DoF and paid hundreds of thousands pounds and yet is accountable for nothing? 

PSR breaches would be on Whelan. She is the financial person of the club. All money and accounting would go through her. Yes he may put certain things on the table, but to sign financial aspects off would be Whelan.

It wasn't his decision to keep or sack Rodgers.

I do agree he has to be accountable with the football operations strategy side.

Mistakes have bedn made by different people in different positions, hence we are in the mess we find ourselves to be in now.

The same people over the years have also made some very good choices along the way giving us the successful times as well it shouldn't be forgot.

I don't think one person is to blame , everyone has a certain amount of accountability they should be owning.

That's why I struggle when Rudkin is made the scapegoat when more people are involved.

SW equally has played her part in the successful times but what I will say is as her own personal development has grown her commitments outside the club into other areas have also grown.

Now I'm not saying she doesn't still hold as vested an interest as she always had.

She is paid over £300,000.a year so is obviously still very invested but her time she has in the club has naturally reduced over a period of time.

Some decisions that havebeden taken therfore that may have been different coming from her when she was only focused on the club having more time to gather facts before decisionsare made. 

There have been times people may have felt undermined if she stepped in to make a final decision on something that she may have viewed differently in the past when fully focused on only Leicester City. 

So while Rudkin has an amount of accountability like others SW maybe needs to make a decision on which way her career goes and how much that includes our club.

All opinions and I'm not saying everything I say is right.

I'm just giving my 2 pence worth. 

Either way, it feels like  something needs to change to change the direction of our club. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

Wonderful by Kate, parody of the very highest order.  I don't think for a second this could possibly have been written without tongue firmly in cheek.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, themightyfin said:

Mistakes have bedn made by different people in different positions, hence we are in the mess we find ourselves to be in now.

The same people over the years have also made some very good choices along the way giving us the successful times as well it shouldn't be forgot.

I don't think one person is to blame , everyone has a certain amount of accountability they should be owning.

That's why I struggle when Rudkin is made the scapegoat when more people are involved.

SW equally has played her part in the successful times but what I will say is as her own personal development has grown her commitments outside the club into other areas have also grown.

Now I'm not saying she doesn't still hold as vested an interest as she always had.

She is paid over £300,000.a year so is obviously still very invested but her time she has in the club has naturally reduced over a period of time.

Some decisions that havebeden taken therfore that may have been different coming from her when she was only focused on the club having more time to gather facts before decisionsare made. 

There have been times people may have felt undermined if she stepped in to make a final decision on something that she may have viewed differently in the past when fully focused on only Leicester City. 

So while Rudkin has an amount of accountability like others SW maybe needs to make a decision on which way her career goes and how much that includes our club.

All opinions and I'm not saying everything I say is right.

I'm just giving my 2 pence worth. 

Either way, it feels like  something needs to change to change the direction of our club. 

For me Rudkin and whealan both need to go Rudkin for identifying shite players like bertand soumare Daka ect and allowing players players like Youri cags nacho perez ect all to bugger off on free’s they should of been sold when they had 1 yr left some money is better than no money like I said a few pages back we’ve gone from a club that finds gems and sells them for huge profits under Steve Walsh snr to a club financially in the mess with multiple pts deductions hanging over our head.