Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

Rudkin

9 minutes ago, m4DD0gg said:

No first team manager / it will be fine
No Develop team manager / it will be fine 
No women’s team manager / it will be fine
No kit launch / We are using some old ones from the shop
Fixtures out released

Completely rudderless club / dont worry it'll be ok

Rudkins response to your concerns in bold.

32 minutes ago, m4DD0gg said:

No first team manager
No Develop team manager
No women’s team manager
No kit launch
Fixtures out released

Completely rudderless club

Only one of those is out of the clubs hands ...and it's been done on time .

49 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Or in again, if he's behind the potential Potter appointment..

I take it all back Jon because you’ve appointed a manager whose sides average 1.09 goals a game in the prem!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Stadt said:

I take it all back Jon because you’ve appointed a manager whose sides average 1.09 goals a game in the prem!

Why not if he is potentially indeed appointed and meets the club's aims despite this ratio?

1 minute ago, Wymsey said:

Why not if he is potentially indeed appointed and meets the club's aims despite this ratio?

If we stay up then it doesn’t excise the worst PL relegation ever 

• Like 4

Just now, Stadt said:

Throwing away what we’d built up before is irredeemable in my eyes. 

Relegation and the subsequent problems were avoidable if we’d just sacked Rodgers a few weeks earlier. Staying up ≠ redemption 

Get what you mean, but think the demise was well underway prior to relegation. Not saying he has no part in the demise though!

• Like 2

It’s crazy to me that in football people can come in and just ignore everything. The most important voice is the fan base yet we are stuck in a corner with no ability to do anything. 

People will fight to death to back Top, Rudkin and co despite them charging kids to meet there heroes, 30% increase on match day tickets and a £25 charge for physical season ticket holders that a lot of the older generation will have to pay due to not understanding modern day technology. All of this happening whilst we are in a cost of living crisis. I’m fortunate to be able to afford a season ticket but it’s gutting to see so many not be able to support the club they love.

The club put us in a heap of sh*t and sadly it seems they see charging fans more as a way to get out of the mess whilst taking no accountability as the answer. Shameful and disgusting.

Im slowly losing my love for this club but I’m dumb enough to still go every week to back the lads.

(posted this in the managerial thread, where as realistically it should of been in this thread)

On 18/06/2024 at 11:18, themightyfin said:

So disliked by the people who count they promoted him. 

People who s*** on others dont tend to s*** on the ones who they know can do something for them.....its not rocket science.

• Like 1

I have said it before and say it again, he reminds of when Boris Johnson was Prime Minister, all you could do was shake your head and wonder how the feck he got the job and then just hope and pray he left before it could get any worse, unfortunately it kept getting worse and now the country is on it arse, he has finally gone but it will take a generation to solve the issues and nobody any good will want the job of rebuilding the country. The parallels with LCFC and Rudkin is unbelievable 🥲

• Like 3