Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

Rudkin

Back in Tudor times, the monarchs used to have a Groom of the stool, basically somebody who used to wipe their arse and take the shite away.

Amazingly, a much sort after job, because it got you close and gained you favour with the monarch of the day.

I can very much see this comparison with Rudkin and Top!.

Edited by smudger63
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, smudger63 said:

Back in Tudor times, the monarchs used to have a Groom of the stool, basically somebody who used to wipe their arse and take the shite away.

Amazingly, a much sort after job, because it got you close and gained you favour with the monarch of the day.

So that’s why Top gifted Rudders a Tudor brand watch?   I think I will put mine up on e-bay after reading the above post😱

Top isn't very smart nor is he that interested so Rudkin is essentially the regent - which would be fine if he was good at his job but it's essentially a multiplier on his shitness.

The fact he's been at the club for so long and has so much influence means he's like Japanese knotweed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, TheUltimateWinner said:

Still think he gets off too lightly from our fans.

Only ever heard a minority chanting for his dismissal.

We still got quizzical looks when chanting regarding the £25 stuff. The crowd there will never chant for King Power to go.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, smudger63 said:

I’m feeling like my Groom has replaced the Quited Andrex infused with butter shea and aloe vera with the coarsest grade sandpaper this morning 

• Haha 2

On 19/06/2024 at 20:34, SemperEadem said:

When it goes to shit, aim the heat at Rudkin and his boss.

people won't though will they, that's the thing with this appointment. they've put in a yes man who won't kick up the sort of fuss that Rodgers and Enzo have over the mismanagement at board level, and a bloke coming in incredibly unpopular. Cooper is set up to be an easy fall guy so these bastards get away with it again