Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

Rudkin

9 minutes ago, Vindaloo FOX said:

I would have celebrated if Bournemouth had scored, we really needed them to help us.

Or we could have tried helping ourselves a few games earlier and not needed the jeopardy of relying on other teams.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, berniethebolt said:

Rudkin must be replaced. On the pitch was a disaster- Rogers to blame and sacked.

Off the pitch a total shambles, he must carry the can as DOF

1.Senior men relegated

2.Women scraping through just

3.U23s an awful season

4.Academy having no real quality knocking on the door

5.Millions of assets walking for free over expired contracts

6.First Team not backed at the start of the season resulting in negative feel to the whole season

7.Huge salary base even for fringe players 

8.Millions wasted on poor recruitment 

Etc etc 

This is not Rogers for this, this is the board. It makes a shocking review and how this role could be argued that it doesn't need a fresh head is beyond me. 

he's not in charge with the women's team, started the season with Kirk as DoF

Feels like a long time since we had a scouting system that could find the likes of Mahrez and Kante. How the hell did we go from that to Soumare and Faes?

Rudkin should do the honourable thing and walk - if not he should absolutely be sacked by Top. This catastrophic season entirely eclipses any credit he can take for the League and The FA Cup. It’s as shambolic as any senior level mismanagement could ever be. His total lack of public communication (since 2016!) in a management level so senior is frankly embarrassing. Rudkin OUT.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, oundlefox said:

Feels like a long time since we had a scouting system that could find the likes of Mahrez and Kante. How the hell did we go from that to Soumare and Faes?

Steve Walsh

Should have been offered director of football after the title win imo

Edited by HybridFox

Did anyone else see what I've been told. Rudkin was sat on the row behind top before the game. He's forced tops family to move down a seat so that he can firmly place himself next to top. If that's not disrespect towards the family that's brought us our greatest times and pays the wages of a few of his family members......

The fans need to be vocal. We need to do something about rudkin asap.  Other clubs fans have an impact they might be a little over the top with their methods but the message gets across. We need to bombard top with the message. We need to bombard the club with the message. We need to get the media involved. Out biggest voice in the media is Gary lineker I'm pretty sure there's a relation still here in the city and possibly on the forum that can possibly encourage him to start pushing the truthful agenda that rudkins at tw*t...... I hope. 

Edited by wigstonboues
  • Like 1

Someone tell me how you can sit there emotionless. I haven't read any of the other pages, but id ****ing die for this club and that weasel looked like his fat kid had keeled over in the egg and spoon race at sports day when Barnes scored.

I'm not naive enough to think anyone at our club thinks of anything more than this as a job they go to. We all naively deny that to ourselves, but for ****s sake the absolute incomprehensible, detestable attitude of so many at our club since the league win and even more to when Rodgers come in is actually revolting.

Edited by Gamble92
  • Like 1

He should walk, but he won't.

It's not like we will have taken steps to line up a replacement. In circs where we need someone to line up a new manager (and fast given the window will soon open), I wouldn't be surprised if he is still here start of the season. Club is rotten to the core, and he is the source of the rot. 

6 hours ago, lfu said:

"while Rodgers had seemingly stopped believing in the club, Leicester’s hierarchy still very much believed in him, especially director of football Jon Rudkin.

Rudkin had worked hard to recruit Rodgers from Celtic — where he had led the Scottish giants to an undefeated domestic season and back-to-back trebles — in February 2019. They had paid good compensation for Rodgers and his staff, then rewarded him with another lucrative contract nine months later.

Rudkin and Rodgers were close. Their offices at Seagrave were next door to each other. They would communicate daily and Rodgers knew that chairman Aiyawatt “Khun Top” Srivaddhanaprabha relied on Rudkin for guidance on football matters. Rudkin was also the conduit to Khun Top, Leicester’s ultimate decision-maker.

Their relationship was the reason Rodgers was afforded more influence around the club than any manager previously, particularly on other appointments. Rudkin had an unwavering commitment to Rodgers’ training methods, message and playing philosophy, which were no longer effective with the same group of players. The alternative, to bring in fresh players, was not feasible.

It was the reason Rodgers was given so much time. Even when the fans began to turn on the former Liverpool boss in growing numbers, and when Leicester’s form dipped dramatically after the World Cup, Rudkin and others still believed he could turn it around"

Get him out 👍

Just when I thought my opinion of Rudkin couldn't dip much lower. So it was actually him all along who was digging his heels?

Jesus Christ.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dan LCFC said:

Just when I thought my opinion of Rudkin couldn't dip much lower. So it was actually him all along who was digging his heels?

Jesus Christ.

Top needs to cut out the cancer. Someone somewhere has to show him he's been played. 

I love that everyone  wants to get the message across now… when we’ve just had 4 games where we genuinely could have had exposure and barely a peep about it. 

Im sure your emails to blank accounts nobody reads or messages in the sand is really going to influence Top.

Any chance for him to see the sentiment is gone.. and even if he does pick up on it, he’ll put it down to it just being because we’ve gone down and not actually because of his incompetence. Makes it worse that half our fans are focusing on blaming Top himself. That’s definitely blurs the message 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, funkyrobot said:

Rudkin should do the honourable thing and walk - if not he should absolutely be sacked by Top. This catastrophic season entirely eclipses any credit he can take for the League and The FA Cup. It’s as shambolic as any senior level mismanagement could ever be. His total lack of public communication (since 2016!) in a management level so senior is frankly embarrassing. Rudkin OUT.

And yet what hope is there. He's the arsekisser type. We have an arsekisser DoF and an owner that hasn't got a clue what he's doing. It's a deadly combination. The fans also proved today that bar a small minority they aren't going to put any serious pressure on.

For all Leeds are even worse than us (somehow), at least their fans have kicked up a proper fuss. They've treated a relegation as it should be.

I knew we had a happy clappy NPC fanbase but I didn't realise quite how bad it actually was until today. Large sections of this lot truly have been totally brainwashed. This ownership / the club can do literally no wrong in their eyes.

• Like 1