Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

Rudkin

So even an article which starts off in a positive light, highlighting the “quiet man”. Has to end with his horrendously poor judgement and leadership which has crippled the club and continues to do so. 

He is not fit for the job and you’ve got to be blind, stupid or both not to see that. Combined with the other imbecile Top, they’ve let a golden period of the club waste away.

• Like 2

I am far from being one of Rudkin’s fans and in my opinion he should have lost his job for what has happened at the club over the last 2/3 years in relation to relegation and the PSR issues. However also I have never met the man and just because I feel his time has surely come to an end, doesn’t also necessarily mean that he doesn’t have a human side and that as fans we don’t necessarily see the good that he does. 

the article whilst most definitely a PR piece, offers insight from people who have worked directly with him and offers a differing perspective that perhaps whilst he should be moved on, he also isn’t the devil incarnate. 

@LinekersLugs if there is an internal civil war brewing then Top needs to step up and put an end to it, if that means removing one or both then so be it, he cannot allow personal ego’s or vendettas destroy the club. 

• Like 1

Good article.

Jon, if you’re reading this (I’m pretty sure you will be) please consider offering £20m to Celtic for Matt O’Riley. Maybe even throw in Cannon on a season loan, they need an out-and-out striker. 
Thanks 

9 hours ago, Corky said:

If we go down again, will anything change? He seems under little pressure.

Probably going to get pelters for this, and I have no love for the man and wouldn't care if he left or stayed.

But since he's be DOF I'm 2014.

We have been promoted as Champions, won the PL, FA Cup, Community Shield, played in Europe 3 times finished in the following positions 14, 1, 12, 9, 9, 5, 5, 8 and then 19.

Even after finishing 19th and getting relegated we bounced back at the first attempt.

He's has made loads of mistake some massive and he's far from perfect you can argue all day about what he's fault or not.

You can also do the same and spend all day arguong what impact or not he's had on success.

But can we name a DOF outside of the big 6 who resided over a similar 10 year period.

I don't think he will be under as much pressure internally as he us from the fan base.

Edited by coolhandfox
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

57 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Probably going to get pelters for this, and I have not love for the man and wouldn't care if he left or stayed.

But since he's be DOF I'm 2014.

We have been promoted as Champions, won the PL, FA Cup, Community Shield, played in Europe 3 times finished in the following positions 14, 1, 12, 9, 9, 5, 5, 8 and then 19.

Even after finishing 19th and getting relegated we bounced back at the first attempt.

He's has made loads of mistake some massive and he's far from perfect you can argue all day about what he's fault or not.

You can also do the same and spend all day arguong what impact or not he's had on success.

But can we name a DOF outside of the big 6 who resided over a similar 10 year period.

I don't think he will be under as much pressure internally as he us from the fan base.

I get all that but the managers who contributed to it were all sacked bar one (who probably would have been this season) so they were judged on standards and performance. The DOF should be the same.

4 minutes ago, Corky said:

I get all that but the managers who contributed to it were all sacked bar one (who probably would have been this season) so they were judged on standards and performance. The DOF should be the same.

It really depend on what you are measuring he's performance on. 

What objectives has the chairmen/board set him.

I'd imagine if we don't re-establish ourselves in the PL over the next few season he will be gone.

1 hour ago, FoxinNotts said:

Good article.

Jon, if you’re reading this (I’m pretty sure you will be) please consider offering £20m to Celtic for Matt O’Riley. Maybe even throw in Cannon on a season loan, they need an out-and-out striker. 
Thanks 

So do we 

This stinks as though Tanner has been promised some 'scoops' further down the line to make Rudkin look a bit better. It doesn't really give you much. But this is ironically the most weve known about him in his time at the club.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

So even an article which starts off in a positive light, highlighting the “quiet man”. Has to end with his horrendously poor judgement and leadership which has crippled the club and continues to do so. 

He is not fit for the job and you’ve got to be blind, stupid or both not to see that. Combined with the other imbecile Top, they’ve let a golden period of the club waste away.

Yeah I’m not sure being quiet is necessarily a positive for the role he hasn’t. 

Gives off poor connotations