Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

Rudkin

This is now the 3rd manager who seems to be publically saying he doesn't know what's going on with signings. Judging by that Rudkin puff piece it seems he is super silent not just outside the club but inside too. Just who is the manager supposed to talk to about the current situation if not his direct boss, the DoF?

Surely the 2 should be singing off the same hymn sheet in the honeymoon phase of their relationship? Somebody make it make sense.

And now I would question whether Enzo left because he just could not take any more of Rudkin's wall of silence during what will be a difficult season.

• Like 1

Guest Chocolate Teapot
5 minutes ago, moseeds said:

This is now the 3rd manager who seems to be publically saying he doesn't know what's going on with signings. Judging by that Rudkin puff piece it seems he is super silent not just outside the club but inside too. Just who is the manager supposed to talk to about the current situation if not his direct boss, the DoF?

Surely the 2 should be singing off the same hymn sheet in the honeymoon phase of their relationship? Somebody make it make sense.

And now I would question whether Enzo left because he just could not take any more of Rudkin's wall of silence during what will be a difficult season.

To busy following top round to talk to the manager.

WE know from Enzo that Rudkin did not communicate the clubs financial position. Any descent DOF would have had theses discussions. He is out of his depth & a total incompetent who is now threating to ruin the club for years to come.  

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, moseeds said:

4 minutes ago, jock2612 said:

WE know from Enzo that Rudkin did not communicate the clubs financial position. Any descent DOF would have had theses discussions. He is out of his depth & a total incompetent who is now threating to ruin the club for years to come.  

Recently someone here shared an article where it was mentioned that Rudkin is someone who keeps his cards close to his chest and doesn’t say much. This lack of communication seems to be a pattern, as our last two managers have hinted at the same issue.

• Like 1

Next season is huge in terms of the club set up. If he survives two relegations in three years, with managers in despair, then we will know that the club aren't bothered about change and improvement.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Corky said:

Next season is huge in terms of the club set up. If he survives two relegations in three years, with managers in despair, then we will know that the club aren't bothered about change and improvement.

100%

55 minutes ago, Corky said:

I think we know that he'll be going absolutely nowhere already, mate. He should have gone ages ago. He's absolute Teflon.

Edited by Tielemans63
  • Like 2

I am firmly of the view that Rudders should have been let go years ago, but setting that aside for one minute.

I worry that we have spent on the likes of Okali, who at the minute doesn’t appear any better than Nelson.

Strategically we haven’t improved the first XI and wasted the limited transfer funds to bring in new players.

In preseason we have given limited opportunities to our youth stars (Nelson, Alec’s, Braybrooke). 

I am not sure what the strategy is - giving the Prem a good go or building a young squad that bounces back stronger if we go down. At the minute I get little sense we are doing either.

Edited by JimmyC74
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

I think we know that he'll be going absolutely nowhere already, mate. He should have gone ages ago. He's absolute Teflon.

yep. at this point it's obvious that the only way we're getting rid of the jumped up youth coach is if king power sell up 

15 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

The fans can help to get him out protesting either outside or having Banners inside if it’s constant something will have to give at some point if it’s that ferocious. Trouble is our fan base just go along with it and sit there. Odd bunch the majority.

Maybe @Union FS can galvanise something?

Rudkin has overseen one of the most dramatic falls from grace the premier league has ever seen.

The club currently is in a terrible state from Top to bottom. Sad really.

• Like 1

We are the only people that can get him out. Alongside Top, we need to show enough is enough. 

Top selling is unlikely and we are caught between a rock and a hard place. However, after he releases statement after statement of a spoilt child, he hopefully has no other choice but to replace the inept board he has acquired. 

On 11/08/2024 at 10:57, mod hero said:

The fans can help to get him out protesting either outside or having Banners inside if it’s constant something will have to give at some point if it’s that ferocious. Trouble is our fan base just go along with it and sit there. Odd bunch the majority.

Maybe @Union FS can galvanise something?

Rudkin has overseen one of the most dramatic falls from grace the premier league has ever seen.

The club currently is in a terrible state from Top to bottom. Sad really.

One way to stop the club engaging less than they apparently already do with UFS, is to do be heavy on the rudkin out stuff. They and the club probably know that, needs to be a wider movement but we (me included) are too apathetic 

• Like 1

He has earnt great money, he is set for life. I don’t get why he has not walked away!

completely out of his depth and he knows it. Blokes an academy coach, how and why is he still in this job. 
7th biggest wage bill and got relegated + multiple FFP failures. Astonishing he has not been sacked, along with a few others!

3 minutes ago, Cincinnati Fox said:

He has earnt great money, he is set for life. I don’t get why he has not walked away!

completely out of his depth and he knows it. Blokes an academy coach, how and why is he still in this job. 
7th biggest wage bill and got relegated + multiple FFP failures. Astonishing he has not been sacked, along with a few others!

I think he is best mates with top