Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

Rudkin

Get this clown out of our club. I can’t believe the shambles that is our return to the premier league, my expectations were low and we’ve still managed to come in massively below that. 

Cooper must be absolutely fuming, wouldn’t blame him for walking away. This season is going to be absolutely awful, don’t think I can bring myself to watch the opening hammering by Spurs despite paying Sky for the privilege. Would be the third game in over 10 years I’ve missed watching at least some of live, where any opportunity has existed for me to watch. Those two were during my wedding ceremony and on my honeymoon 😂

Edited by FoxesWalk
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Bob666 said:

Wasn't sure whether to post under "funny pictures". 

Full Training Kit Wonker

Screenshot_20240815_133915_X.jpg

Am not sure if that's a Coca-Cola or a very poor Guinness that he's holding..

Also the reasoning Whelan gets less stick despite making some horrid errors is that she has been public in admitting mistakes are made and she has been the one to repeatedly put her name on record when it comes to reporting bad news. 

She's made big mistakes and still making them but it goes a long way to own that. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Bob666 said:

Full Training Kit Wonker

The man absolutely boils my piss, it’s wrong given I have never met him but I cannot abide seeing him, his part in our clubs demise and yet he continues to be gainfully employed when former managers who have delivered success have been rightfully sacked when performance has dropped. Why should his role or any other at the club not be under the same level of scrutiny. 

Edited by Claudio Fannieri
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Bob666 said:

Full Training Kit Wonker

It does look photoshopped, like his head compared to others..

Edited by Wymsey

7 minutes ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

If only the people of Leicester and Leicestershire had it in us to do a meaningful, well numbered protest against the board. 

The next day you'd see an "is jon Rudkin an unsung Leicester hero?" Article from Rob Tanner 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, JonnyBoy said:

is that an elf bar in his right hand? 

What’s that in his trouser pocket??  A hard-on thinking about the Ayew thread on FT once it is announced??

44 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

This was us as a club, then they fell asleep and ruined our chances for a long while 

It’s ok, we’ve got one of their reserves being post out every day on social media as if it’s some sort of coup.