Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

Rudkin

7 hours ago, joeybside said:

He'll go when Top does and that won't be long. Club will be sold 

Its inevitable, the club serves to promote king power positively, a yo yo club or even worse a club that spends a long time outside the EPL will make them lose interest.

28 minutes ago, john ridley said:

Well the same one's are going to be responsible for ruining the club also.....so that's fine eh stringer

He’s absolutely the pits. No meaningful analysis AT ALL. Just sentimental clap trap. It’s like he’s ignoring the massive decline and reasons for it - that are there for all to see.

16 hours ago, RYM said:

hahaha

It wasn't digging anyone out, it's the facts of the matter. There is so much apathy amongst the general fan base I can see the concerns of the groups (well FT and UFS, the others are totally void of any real purpose when it comes to not just nodding). I don't agree with not doing anything but what I've said is fact. The irony is that many, many people seem unhappy but there is only a small % that would back any action.

As for me not being arsed, there's a difference between not being arsed / not trying and spending hours upon hours communicating the inner depths of how football comms and fan engagement teams work, how the EFL, EPL etc work, putting in hours of my family time to do FSA training and 100's of hours in group chats being blanked because you are questioning why they aren't actually challenging the club and just getting bullied and fobbed off.

I did c10 years of football, it drained the life out of me, ruined my life in many ways, caused a breakdown and possibly the heart attack I went on to have.  If I can't see the Trust taking on board knowledge and insight that will help them and the wider fan base, if I can see individuals not necessarily representing the fans and maybe using it for self gain, to be ITK or to build ego, if there is no clear plan or strategy or desire to change then why would I continue to be part of that? The Trust also agreed to a massively flawed (IMO) FE plan and FAB plan after letting the club get away with missing their own deadlines. Once that's set in concrete by the club there is very little way back.

I'm about change, accountability and action, if that's not going to happen then I'll spend my LCFC hours with my young lads and my evenings with my family. I think that's perfectly reasonable TBH but if you feel I couldn't be arsed I'm sorry I didn't meet your expectations. 

You plainly were getting a little dig in with your post, same as when you put a little dig in at those going to the fans Q&A the other night.

As for the rest yeah you've worked in football, which makes it even more hypocritical that you're accusing others of being scared of "apathy", when you're doing absolutely nothing yourself.

You could start a new supporter's group and show everyone how it's done?

15 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Definition of "we were in league 1 not long ago, we should be grateful" 

Tosser 

Let’s be Frank, this is someone who wants to brown nose the billionaire kid. The reality is quite insulting and treats Top as the idiot that he is - go easy on him ? **** sake. Go easy when we ran a disastrous campaign and got ourselves relegated with one of the strongest relegated squads the PL had ever seen. Fine. But when those issues continue and both Enzo and even Potter tell you get rid of this guy, the poor me tag becomes a bit of a farce. 

• Like 3

Rudkin has his fingers In Far too many KP businesses Leicester, Leuven &KP Horse racing wouldn’t surprise me if he had a finger in the KP polo team too, we need a DOF to concentrate on City &City only not spread all over the KP business that way we can get continuity in the club

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Rudkin has his fingers In Far too many KP businesses Leicester, Leuven &KP Horse racing wouldn’t surprise me if he had a finger in the KP polo team too, we need a DOF to concentrate on City &City only not spread all over the KP business that way we can get continuity in the club

Yeah he is seen around the polo stuff too.

1 hour ago, Chrysalis said:

Rumours are MCD have had to close a 24/7 drive thru as Rudkin since 11pm has been negotiating a big mac meal.

He'd still find a way to turn up after closing

Despite achieving footballing successes beyond our collective dreams, the numerous ways this club has been mismanaged over recent seasons is quite astounding. How can we be so ruthless with firing coaches etc, but Teflon Jon and Whelan are still feeding at the trough?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, justfoxes said:

Leuven are lucky in that they have been able to bring in an actual DoF and Rudkin is on the board

At least it moves him a bit further away from the regular running of the club

• Like 3

@VLC86

“I promise to keep up with my rubbish if you promise to keep up with yours.

Edit: And just a quick one, who at the club do you think is maybe targeting the wrong players?”

I’ll answer this here as the other thread is locked. Well, the recruitment team are responsible for targeting players. Taking some direction from the DOF and the manager.

But in terms of the plan, or lack of plan which then knocks on the the players it’s very very likely to be directed, or not as the case may be here by Rudkin. Who has seemingly neither gone with a staying plan, or planned for a life after relegation. We are caught between and are doing neither. 

Here is the thing you keep on missing, I’ve apportioned blame to Rudkin. The only question is how much blame should be apportioned to him because on lots of the stuff he’s involved in, other people’s decisions could have knocked on to his job, or he could have been overruled. The simple fact is we don’t know. 

What I will do for him and pretty much anyone else is defend them if I think people are just being stupid and unfairly blaming them for everything and anything.

A classic is people bringing up KP racing when they have no idea what he does, how much he does, what other staff have been employed to help if he is involved a lot etc. It’s barking up the wrong tree.

People for instance whining about not getting x or y signing over the line are barking up the wrong tree. It’s quite likely he’s done nothing wrong, signings fail all the time for clubs as there are lots of parties involved who you can’t control.

If you want to discuss lack of planning when it comes to managers. Our plan for this summer. Allowing Rodgers almost total control (allowing him to bring in Congeton, allowing him to remove Rennie), the you are likely to find yourself on the same side as me. I’m not going to join in the little band wagon on here that wants to moan and whine and blame everything on him though.

Edited by Babylon
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Babylon said:

@VLC86

Edit: And just a quick one, who at the club do you think is maybe targeting the wrong players?”

I’ll answer this here as the other thread is locked. Well, the recruitment team are responsible for targeting players. Taking some direction from the DOF and the manager.

But in terms of the plan, or lack of plan which then knocks on the the players it’s very very likely to be directed, or not as the case may be here by Rudkin. Who has seemingly neither gone with a staying plan, or planned for a life after relegation. We are caught between and are doing neither. 

Here is the thing you keep on missing, I’ve apportioned blame to Rudkin. The only question is how much blame should be apportioned to him because on lots of the stuff he’s involved in, other people’s decisions could have knocked on to his job, or he could have been overruled. The simple fact is we don’t know. 

What I will do for him and pretty much anyone else is defend them if I think people are just being stupid and unfairly blaming them for everything and anything.

A classic is people bringing up KP racing when they have no idea what he does, how much he does, what other staff have been employed to help if he is involved a lot etc. It’s barking up the wrong tree.

People for instance whining about not getting x or y signing over the line are barking up the wrong tree. It’s quite likely he’s done nothing wrong, signings fail all the time for clubs as there are lots of parties involved who you can’t control.

If you want to discuss lack of planning when it comes to managers. Our plan for this summer. Allowing Rodgers almost total control (allowing him to bring in Congeton, allowing him to remove Rennie), the you are likely to find yourself on the same side as me. I’m not going to join in the little band wagon on here that wants to moan and whine and blame everything on him though.

Interesting, as I’m sure all of the points you are now saying you are for you have argued against them.

Nice to see you joining the dark side. Rudkin out.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
42 minutes ago, Babylon said:

@VLC86

Some people do have an idea though pal. There's a few on here than have come across him several times and others have friends that work at the club.

19 hours ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

He’s absolutely the pits. No meaningful analysis AT ALL. Just sentimental clap trap. It’s like he’s ignoring the massive decline and reasons for it - that are there for all to see.

He misses the point that a person can be responsible for something positive, and then subsequently be to blame for something negative. Pearson took us up two divisions and formed our best ever side, but history shows it was right to fire him. Ranieri won the league, but likewise. Shakespeare kept us up but had to go. Puel restructured our squad superbly, but few would argue that he needed to leave. Rodgers outperformed expectations for two years, but was patently counter-productive by the time he departed.

I mean, in life in general people aren't just uniformly good and bad. You can't go saying 'well, you got that right so we should just carry on doing whatever you say'. The same Prime Ministers who oversaw our recovery after World War One were the ones who failed to rearm the country, and appeased Hitler. Should we have stuck with them?

Where Top is concerned, he wasn't primarily responsible for our ascent. He was the son of the owner, rather than the owner, and the 'football people' have always been the boss and their people or, if you want to be overly generous, Rudkin. For a long time he's overseen decline at the club, and it's right to ask whether he's still the right man, or is even interested in being the right man any more. You can appreciate the money he's pumped in, much like Derby fans might appreciate Mel Morris' investment, but at the same time see that either he changes his way of operating, or needs to hand over the reins for the good of the club. Even a first half hat trick doesn't mean you shouldn't come off when you're pooped after sixty minutes.

• Thanks 2

37 minutes ago, VLC86 said:

Interesting, as I’m sure all of the points you are now saying you are for you have argued against them.

Nice to see you joining the dark side. Rudkin out.

Well that’s the problem, people think that and can’t back it up. I’ve said times, don’t presume because I defend someone on certain things doesn’t mean I think they are blameless.