Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

Rudkin

33 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Some people do have an idea though pal. There's a few on here than have come across him several times and others have friends that work at the club.

There are also people on here full of shit, lie out of their back teeth etc. So I’m not taking anyone’s word for it without proof or without being reputable, as people have their own agendas, or try to conflate them not liking him as a youth team member or a parent as somehow meaning they they know ins and outs of the club. They don’t. 

• Like 2

Guest Chocolate Teapot
45 minutes ago, Babylon said:

There are also people on here full of shit, lie out of their back teeth etc. So I’m not taking anyone’s word for it without proof or without being reputable, as people have their own agendas, or try to conflate them not liking him as a youth team member or a parent as somehow meaning they they know ins and outs of the club. They don’t. 

How can you prove they're 'lying out their back teeth'?

3 hours ago, Babylon said:

Well that’s the problem, people think that and can’t back it up. I’ve said times, don’t presume because I defend someone on certain things doesn’t mean I think they are blameless.

You've been pretty consistent. I might not agree on everything but you've gone to pains to explain that the board, including Top and Rudkin, have question marks against them. Still, balance matters. I think sometimes people just want to rip their shirts off, daub themselves red, don a bandana and go baying for blood. And anyone who doesn't is 'one of them'.

If peoples opinion is incorrect (I don't think it is, just look at the decisions made and the facts of the situation); he could have come out and given an interview or engaged with some of the fans. He didn't - so we have to judge on the facts, which spell failure and incompetence year after year. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Babylon said:

Yes, yes but come on now, you can tell he's an absolute tool just to look at him. Thinks far, far too much of himself. Mr Leicester City in his own head. He's 56. He's not a coach. He's gone full tracksuit. Clearly an absolute weapon.

image.png.81c7dd5e160beeedeffe774960876dab.png

Edited by SecretPro
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

Yes, yes but come on now, you can tell he's an absolute c*nt just to look at him. Thinks far, far too much of himself. Mr Leicester City in his own head. He's 56. He's not a coach. He's gone full tracksuit. Clearly a twat.

After 'The Birch', he's possibly the longest-serving employee at the club.

Without his prior academy reputation, he probably wouldn't be where he is now.

Edited by Wymsey

8 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Does he deserve some credit, though, like how he created a great academy feature?

As has already been said in this thread. Every dog has its day. We went down this 'credit in the bank' route with Brendan and look how that panned out. At this point, any notion of the good he's done is well and truly being flushed down the toilet by, **checks notes**, himself.

Edited by SecretPro
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

Caption competition?

"Yes, yes I know that full tracksuits should only be worn with white trainers, but I'm Jon Rudkin and I like to do things differently"

Edited by SecretPro

Guest Chocolate Teapot
11 hours ago, inckley fox said:

You've been pretty consistent. I might not agree on everything but you've gone to pains to explain that the board, including Top and Rudkin, have question marks against them. Still, balance matters. I think sometimes people just want to rip their shirts off, daub themselves red, don a bandana and go baying for blood. And anyone who doesn't is 'one of them'.

He hasn't been consistent. He argues that we can only claim true things that are in the public domain, yet fills in his own gaps when he wants to and then just plainly ignores people who've been proven to be correct on many occasions.

Eg - Percy is a reliable source unless he says something that doesn't fit the argument like Rudkin reports directly into Top and is more powerful than ever.

He's just bored and likes an argument. Going to put him back on ignore.

Edited by Chocolate Teapot

11 hours ago, SecretPro said:

Yes, yes but come on now, you can tell he's an absolute tool just to look at him. Thinks far, far too much of himself. Mr Leicester City in his own head. He's 56. He's not a coach. He's gone full tracksuit. Clearly an absolute weapon.

Ok, that’s a sackable offence on its own.

• Haha 1