Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

Rudkin

Guest Chocolate Teapot
12 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Don't know why, but can see him being a bit passive if you approach him.

Am probably wrong, though.

You're not. I'll dm you something.

21 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Yes he is one of the least charismatic men you'll ever meet, or at least he was back in the day.

When we discuss how we let certain players, contracts run out and not actively sought to sell, it annoys me as I look at Brentford who are in the process of getting something for Toney when it looked like there was very little interest him. Mount is another example of a player last season who didn't really stand out in terms of form but with a year on his contract, Chelsea got some serious money for him. 

How are others making it work but us not? 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

When we discuss how we let certain players, contracts run out and not actively sought to sell, it annoys me as I look at Brentford who are in the process of getting something for Toney when it looked like there was very little interest him. Mount is another example of a player last season who didn't really stand out in terms of form but with a year on his contract, Chelsea got some serious money for him. 

I hate to sound like a broken record but it’s simple, our players are on inflated wages.

Mount was on relatively low wages at Chelsea (a theme with the majority of their academy minus Hudson-Odoi).

I’m also going to predict that Toney’s wages are less than that of Daka/Soumare etc too.

56 minutes ago, SafewayFox said:

I hate to sound like a broken record but it’s simple, our players are on inflated wages.

Mount was on relatively low wages at Chelsea (a theme with the majority of their academy minus Hudson-Odoi).

I’m also going to predict that Toney’s wages are less than that of Daka/Soumare etc too.

They're on big wages because Rudkin is a bad negotiator and Top doesn't scrutinise our finances well enough.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, CosbehFox said:

Competent people doing their job off the pitch. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Wymsey said:

I've walked past him a couple of times at away games before. Spoke to him at Burnley.

• Like 1

Please get off your backside today and do something useful and try to get rid of Sourmare or a swap deal with some youngster in the French lower league. 

Your job isn't just buying players but offloading unwanted players as well, we seem to have so many players that have run down their contracts and gone on a free 🙄 ...it's so embarrassing for Leicester.

Other clubs are managing or trying to do it....why can't you?

Can't understand why Top isn't on to you very day to day pressuring you.

• Like 3

get him out, for the good of the club

the idiocy of this man and his "negations" we've gone from good targets to  "wtf we are paying 8mil for Ayew"

part of the reason this club has gone from well run to laughing stock within 5/6 years

• Like 2

8 million on ayew.

Palace fans celebrating the deal unsurprisingly.

It feels like a few years back when we made some panicky type signings to cover injuries, seems to suggest to me Rudkin and co rate Daka, and Ayew is temporary until Daka is fit again, I honestly dont think we signing another striker.

Edited by Chrysalis

In the last week we’ve paid £25m for Skipp and £8m for Ayew. Both are players we had a free run at. Both are players we could’ve got early in the window. This fellas decisions are being signed off by the twat of an owner we have and they are going to lumber us with shit for years. Get them both out!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Funny how we used to get it so right before Brighton e.g. Morgan, Huth, Kante, Fuchs, Mahrez, Vardy etc. over 3-5 years and since about 2018 we have got it primarily wrong and repeatedly and some real big howlers, the Southampton defenders, Soumare, even Cannon has seen no game time (not masses of money BUT a waste)

Ayew is worth £4-6m AND Skipp £12-£15m.

How did we get to £20m+ & £8m, muppets.

13 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

In the last week we’ve paid £25m for Skipp and £8m for Ayew. Both are players we had a free run at. Both are players we could’ve got early in the window. This fellas decisions are being signed off by the twat of an owner we have and they are going to lumber us with shit for years. Get them both out!

This could add to a points deduction.

11 minutes ago, The boy Linacre said:

Funny how we used to get it so right before Brighton e.g. Morgan, Huth, Kante, Fuchs, Mahrez, Vardy etc. over 3-5 years and since about 2018 we have got it primarily wrong and repeatedly and some real big howlers, the Southampton defenders, Soumare, even Cannon has seen no game time (not masses of money BUT a waste)

Ayew is worth £4-6m AND Skipp £12-£15m.

How did we get to £20m+ & £8m, muppets.

Steve Walsh was a master at those signings with scouting being very good. Seems to be lacking these days. 

Rudkin is a clown. Top needs to sort it out, it's gone on long enough. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Lcfcman2010 said:

Steve Walsh was a master at those signings with scouting being very good. Seems to be lacking these days. 

Rudkin is a clown. Top needs to sort it out, it's gone on long enough. 

Rudkin is a clown. The fact that he's still here tells you Top couldn't sort out his socks drawer, let alone this club.

• Like 2