Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

Rudkin

Claims:

-Rudkin and Rodgers were close.

-Relationship afforded Rodgers more influence than any manager previously.

-Unwavering commitment to Rodgers’ training methods, message and playing philosophy.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, funkyrobot said:

The upcoming review of the catastrophic shambles that 2022/23 has been for Leicester City should come to one conclusion from a footballing perspective, and that’s to remove the Director of Football whose management of the season has been so amateurish that it’s almost been negligent. Because that very DOF is undertaking the review this won’t happen. 

Top must surely see that Rudkin cannot review his own abject failure. Bringing in an independent reviewer should be the only option to ensure a fair conclusion. 

Cause he can, he's Mr Untouchable. Rudkin's the name brown nosing's the game. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Been wanting him gone since the Adrien Silva debacle.

However....it would mean a delay in manager appointment. 

I don't think he ever goes while Top is here, but a move to a more advisory role with a new DOF coming in to run the football decisions would be great

• Like 1

Just now, LVFox said:

I don't think he ever goes while Top is here, but a move to a more advisory role with a new DOF coming in to run the football decisions would be great

If Top wants him to run the horses and polo, then fine.

But he's no DoF.

2 minutes ago, LVFox said:

nothing says ‘ you’re useless’ more than an ‘advisory role’

• Like 1

If the fans come together and kicked up enough of a fuss he’d be gone, just as we could’ve done with Rodgers when it was clear his time here was done.

Unfortunately, this fanbase just doesn’t have it in them to apply any real pressure, so instead we’ll probably collectively sit back and watch as these clowns sink us further.

• Like 3

Rudkin simply has to go or at the very least he needs to man up and make some sort of statement defending his decision making if he even has the balls to!

can fans gather outside the KP for a peaceful protest for Rudkin to resign?

o. I can’t stand the site of the guy now.

why isn’t there more media focus on him rather than Top. Simon Jordan needs to go off on one with him. He cannot be trusted anymore therefore cannot carry out his duties.

In my mind, Top has a couple weeks to show us he can be decisive and see beyond the sycophancy he’s surrounded himself with. Jon is an unbearable kissass, a blag artiste.

I don’t want Tops leadership if he can’t see the wood for the trees. Hard times call for hard people, and I’ve seen harder belly pork than Top.

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Yes said:

If the fans come together and kicked up enough of a fuss he’d be gone, just as we could’ve done with Rodgers when it was clear his time here was done.

Unfortunately, this fanbase just doesn’t have it in them to apply any real pressure, so instead we’ll probably collectively sit back and watch as these clowns sink us further.

The fans could influence things, and should try, but ultimately it's up to the owner and perhaps the board.

Encourage the fans to make their voice heard, sure. But blaming the fanbase for this mess...? Nah.

52 minutes ago, Yes said:

Yep. Leeds and Wolves fans managed to get theirs out this season.

We have a tame fanbase sadly.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LVFox said:

We are f***ed if he doesn’t go. Him still being around just screams that Top doesn’t understand what’s happened.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Rudkin and Rodgers were close. Their offices at Seagrave were next door to each other. They would communicate daily and Rodgers knew that chairman Aiyawatt “Khun Top” relied on Rudkin. Rudkin was also the conduit to Khun Top, Leicester’s ultimate decision-maker.

@TheAthleticFC

Jon Rudkin had an unwavering commitment to Rodgers’ training methods, message and playing philosophy, which were no longer effective with the same group of players.

@RobTannerLCFC