Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

Rudkin

3 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

I have no idea what sort of person he is, I have never even seen or heard him talk.

Genuine question, do you think he understands and deep down knows that he really isn't liked, or is he the sort that actually does understand yet doesn't give a fvck?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, georgelcfc34 said:

Some absolute creeps on this site. That is Comedy gold! Negative about absolutely everything and obviously all incredibly depressed in your own sad lives. Perhaps a visit to your local GP would be a good idea for a lot of you.Spending the amount of hours you all do on here and posting thousands upon thousands of times is indeed not healthy. Can tell a mile off how sad all your lives are. Leicester is literally the only thing you have. 
I eagerly await to be banned. Goodbye 😂

Absolute gold, good night, at least we didn’t marry him 😂

9 hours ago, georgelcfc34 said:

Some absolute creeps on this site. That is Comedy gold! Negative about absolutely everything and obviously all incredibly depressed in your own sad lives. Perhaps a visit to your local GP would be a good idea for a lot of you.Spending the amount of hours you all do on here and posting thousands upon thousands of times is indeed not healthy. Can tell a mile off how sad all your lives are. Leicester is literally the only thing you have. 
I eagerly await to be banned. Goodbye 😂

IMG_0627.thumb.jpeg.f1231b4875656d0403beb89ae77fd27a.jpeg

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, EastAnglianFox said:

I have no idea what sort of person he is, I have never even seen or heard him talk.

Genuine question, do you think he understands and deep down knows that he really isn't liked, or is he the sort that actually does understand yet doesn't give a fvck?

He understands. It has been known for him to refer to himself as 'the most hated man in Leicester'.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, EastAnglianFox said:

He waited until all the fans had left to come down to the pitch and take photos with the trophies when we got promoted he knows he’s hated

• Like 1

15 hours ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Who Rudkin or Georgelcfc34 ?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GingerrrFox said:

Nice to see Rudkin’s son George has joined foxes talk. 

Strange his blood brother has been relatively restrained today….

1 hour ago, HarryDee8 said:

Why didn't we just use the £23.5m spent on Skipp to buy a half decent striker?

Where's the thought process in all of this

Why do we pay 23.5m for him when no other club was interested, give that money to Brighton and they would have found at least 3 up and coming players from south America 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Why do we pay 23.5m for him when no other club was interested, give that money to Brighton and they would have found at least 3 up and coming players from south America 

Wouldnt surprise me if we dont have a single member of staff covering that region.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Patrick said:

The only positive from today was hearing the anti-Rudkin chants, the knob himself and the rest of the board will have definitely heard it too.

I missed this! I’m so proud of you who went and sang this - thank you !!