Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

Rudkin

Been absolutely clear since May we don’t have enough goals in us to stay up, last day of the window and we are told we want a striker but nothing in the pipeline. Dear me, incompetence levels just keep going up when you think they can’t any further. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

Rudkin and Cooper huddled around a laptop in the Seagrave cafeteria. 

Boot up Football Manager 2024

Player Search > Filter:

• Transfer Listed
  • CF / ST
  • Premier League Appearances: >50 
  • Work Rate: >16
  • Sort by value Low>High 

Rudkin makes a bid for the the first player that comes up

Must have GSOH. 

On 26/08/2024 at 20:55, Micky said:

Wait until the end of Friday.... You might see Rudkin in a different light.... ;)

I get this now, we all thought it would be a positive light, but actually you meant we would dislike him even more as he takes his incompetence to whole new levels by going into a premier league season with worse strikers than we had in the championship.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, LCFC247 said:

Honestly, rudkin reminds me of the deadwood that lord sugar sacks off in week 1. Useless!!

He does!

Or, one of those wastes of space that you just know are comlpetely useless, but manage to, unfathomably, hide in the shadows and hang on until the latter stages of the process somehow. 

Like that one dude who claimed that he wasn't a "one trick pony", but instead had "an entire field of ponies" running towards Lord Sugar. Somehow that strikes me as exactly the sort of thing our very own useless twerp would say. 

9 minutes ago, HarryDee8 said:

Been ripped off with Skipp and El Khannous, 25mill and 20 mill too much

Ayew?

I can’t stand Rudkin/Top or anyone that I’ve missed who have been the stewards of complete mis-management for numerous years now.

1 hour ago, Stadt said:

He's genuinely so wank at his job. 

Strategically - Scattergun targets in non-priority positions

Financially - Overpaid, poor negotiators, lots players on frees

Operationally - Silva debacle

The glacial speed at which we do things is a big problem. 

I wish I could just wave a magic wand and we had an average owner, board and DoF - it'd be a marked improvement.

How do people defend him? I can only assume they know him or have some sort of vested interest. He's absolutely awful by not far off any metric.

It speaks volumes that doing the bare minimum generally gets the "there you go moaners, what have you got now". The bar is so low.

• Like 2

Guest Chocolate Teapot
41 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

How do people defend him? I can only assume they know him or have some sort of vested interest. He's absolutely awful by not far off any metric.

It speaks volumes that doing the bare minimum generally gets the "there you go moaners, what have you got now". The bar is so low.

He's quiet today tbf to him.

Spurs had his pants down with Maddison and then spanked his ass with Skipp. 

Didn’t take Lookman but signs Cannon then moves him on.

I wouldn’t have Rudkin at my non league club let alone LCFC. 

Edited by SK3Blue
  • Like 2