Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

Rudkin

6 minutes ago, SK3Blue said:

Spurs had his pants down with Maddison and then spanked his ass with Skipp. 

Didn’t take Lookman but signs Cannon then moves him on.

I wouldn’t have Rudkin at my non league club let alone LCFC. 

As a fan base we need to hold him to account. Need to make him walk.

Edited by Cincinnati Fox
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

How do people defend him? I can only assume they know him or have some sort of vested interest. He's absolutely awful by not far off any metric.

It speaks volumes that doing the bare minimum generally gets the "there you go moaners, what have you got now". The bar is so low.

@Babylon more interested in the Oasis thread today. Maybe even he can't defend this clown anymore.

It’s a poor window. Bilal is unknown but the only one who you look at and get a little hope. 

Skipp is very steady eddy. Against Tranmere I was far more impressed with Alves. Doesn’t mean he is a “bad” player but if we are spending £25m I want the fella to get me out of seat once in a while. 

Okoli a complete unknown and seems quite raw. £15m I would expect with our budget that it improves us - he currently doesn’t start. 

Reid isn’t a good player at this level, enough said. 

Ayew - the **** and for £8m. Why ?

Did we sign anyone else ? I think from that list if we didn’t sign one, none of us would be massively disappointed and just like our DOf, none of our equals in this league want them - that tells us everything, 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

It’s a poor window. Bilal is unknown but the only one who you look at and get a little hope. 

Skipp is very steady eddy. Against Tranmere I was far more impressed with Alves. Doesn’t mean he is a “bad” player but if we are spending £25m I want the fella to get me out of seat once in a while. 

Okoli a complete unknown and seems quite raw. £15m I would expect with our budget that it improves us - he currently doesn’t start. 

Did we sign anyone else ? I think from that list if we didn’t sign one, none of us would be massively disappointed and just like our DOf, none of our equals in this league want them - that tells us everything, 

The argie on loan and hopefully Eduardo on loan tonight.

2 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

I think it’s been another decent window like last summer. A good mix of youth and experience. 
With factors like FFP, a points deduction hanging over us and being favourites to finish bottom, I think we have strengthened well overall. 

I think it's fairly obvious we wanted to be a little more ambitious than we have been this summer. With Solue and  holzek but With the looming points deduction, an on paper uninspiring manager and financial constraints meaning the club can no longer blow teams out the water on wages we found it quite hard going and has led to a solid if unspectacular window. Historically how it's viewed will all depend on how good the Moroccan turns out to be it could be anywhere from a 5 to 8 out of 10.

All in all that’s a grade C window I’d say. Clear mandate to get Premier league experience. Boring padding the squad with unwanted crap.

Bilal, you better be decent mate 

• Like 1