Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

Rudkin

3 minutes ago, dmayne7 said:

About which bit?

Because if it's that I haven't seen any of that (and for clarity, not that it should be needed, I'm talking about serious criticism and not tongue in cheek), you don't have my eyesight or my memory so you literally cannot tell me that I'm wrong lol

He can, and will, but remember, you can't say anything Rudkin does is wrong...because, erm, you just can't, because you don't know, even though you know,  and you're not part of the FoxesTalk Illuminati.

Just now, SecretPro said:

He can, and will, but remember, you can't say anything Rudkin does is wrong...because, erm, you just can't, because you don't know, even though you know,  and you're not part of the FoxesTalk Illuminati.

Wait, he's got some kind of microchip in my brain and is controlling my every thought and actio... No idea what you're on about mate, Rudkin is the greatest Director of Football out there. 50 more years!

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Collymore said:

Rudkin got praise when we won the league and punched above our weight there after. He's the visible (yet silent) person that we know has a lot of control over our club. 

I'm one of his biggest critics but equally happy to praise him when we do good. 

I can't believe the confusion and lack of understanding of why people wouldn't be pretty venomous towards him, especially with the pretty obvious direct negative links to football operations. 

Leicester means a lot to so many people and emotions run high at the best of times. 

To question why people call him out makes me wonder if people are either too close to the problem and have been brainwashed somehow or don't understand the problem at all. 

The middle ground is reality. We've been a sh*t show. 

Sorry I meant more the fact everyone arguing amongst themselves over someone’s job

Just now, moseeds said:

What if it was Rudkin who had the genius/cunning to switch accounting dates? Do we have to start loving him?

Not his remit. 

It’d be Whelan or the finance director.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, moseeds said:

What if it was Rudkin who had the genius/cunning to switch accounting dates? Do we have to start loving him?

he'd have filed the change too late for it to be accepted and somehow it would have cost us money

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Stadt said:

Not his remit. 

It’d be Whelan or the finance director.

I wholeheartedly agree with you but it was only last week Rudkin was to blame for the financial mess. You can’t ride two horses with one behind. 

1 minute ago, Tommy G said:

I wholeheartedly agree with you but it was only last week Rudkin was to blame for the financial mess. You can’t ride two horses with one behind. 

If the head of manufacturing at a plant kept making poor decisions messing up production would it not jeopardise the overall financial picture? 

I also want Top gone so it’s not just Rudkin.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stadt said:

If the head of manufacturing at a plant kept making poor decisions messing up production would it not jeopardise the overall financial picture? 

I also want Top gone so it’s not just Rudkin.

No it wouldn’t implicate because anyone worth their salt would replace them before it did (I know that’s the theme of the last 160 odd pages and I’m in agreement) secondly operating a factory is a bit different, an Ops director isn’t responsible or sanctioning big spend without it being signed off by someone else.

1 hour ago, Tommy G said:

No it wouldn’t implicate because anyone worth their salt would replace them before it did (I know that’s the theme of the last 160 odd pages and I’m in agreement) secondly operating a factory is a bit different, an Ops director isn’t responsible or sanctioning big spend without it being signed off by someone else.

And those involved might have moved on by now....or died of boredom.

2 hours ago, Tommy G said:

Rudkin runs the football side as confirmed

by Sam Wallace in the Telegraph in 23. 

A normal business would have the right checks and balances in place but it’s pretty ckear we don’t run that way. Who on earth would sign off on deals like Ayew & Skipp otherwise?

I think Top is negligent at best, Whelan I don’t think has the authority to veto footballing decisions.

So with a badly ran footballing arm he has to carry the can for that. Nobody is vetoing anything above him by the looks of things.

7 hours ago, The whole world smiles said:

I'm not one to stick up for Rudkin, There has obviously been mistakes made over the last 5 years and I find the lack of transparency and lack of respect shown to the fans absolutely infuriating.

But...

what I find baffling about the Rudkin out mob. Literally anything that goes wrong at the club is his fault entirely and anything that goes right is someone else's responsibility to take credit for.

If we had lost the legal appeal and got 6 points deducted with none taken of for co-operation can anyone honestly say with a straight face that it wouldn't have got pinned on Rudkin on here? So surely he then has to take a small amount of credit now?

As well as the relegation and ffp breaches which were obviously bad he was also doing exactly the same job when we won the premier league, fa cup and qualified for Europe 5 times which is obviously good.

He can't be some all powerful exec with his grubby hands on every bad decision whilst simultaneously being in his office wanking it off while all the good decisions are being made.

You can't blame him for 100 percent of the bad and credit him with 0 percent of the good to do so insults people's intelligence and in my case turns me off your cause because it's so obviously not logical and biassed.

trouble is he's responsible for a lot that went wrong, but he certainly wasn't the one that moved the financial year or whatever it was so no way he should get any credit for avoiding the psr breech. 

end of the day, over the last few years we've wasted a lot of money on some strange signings, failed to sell players at the right time and allowed well over £100m worth of talent to walk out of the door for free, and then hired dean smith to keep us up

52 minutes ago, guest123 said:

trouble is he's responsible for a lot that went wrong, but he certainly wasn't the one that moved the financial year or whatever it was so no way he should get any credit for avoiding the psr breech. 

end of the day, over the last few years we've wasted a lot of money on some strange signings, failed to sell players at the right time and allowed well over £100m worth of talent to walk out of the door for free, and then hired dean smith to keep us up

Then made some great signings in the Championship and hired Enzo, who won us the league and made us £10m profit to help with PSR. 

2 minutes ago, Viva said:

Then made some great signings in the Championship and hired Enzo, who won us the league and made us £10m profit to help with PSR. 

Yes he made a great job of picking up the pieces after dropping and smashing the Ming vase!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, The whole world smiles said:

I'm not one to stick up for Rudkin, There has obviously been mistakes made over the last 5 years and I find the lack of transparency and lack of respect shown to the fans absolutely infuriating.

But...

what I find baffling about the Rudkin out mob. Literally anything that goes wrong at the club is his fault entirely and anything that goes right is someone else's responsibility to take credit for.

If we had lost the legal appeal and got 6 points deducted with none taken of for co-operation can anyone honestly say with a straight face that it wouldn't have got pinned on Rudkin on here? So surely he then has to take a small amount of credit now?

As well as the relegation and ffp breaches which were obviously bad he was also doing exactly the same job when we won the premier league, fa cup and qualified for Europe 5 times which is obviously good.

He can't be some all powerful exec with his grubby hands on every bad decision whilst simultaneously being in his office wanking it off while all the good decisions are being made.

You can't blame him for 100 percent of the bad and credit him with 0 percent of the good to do so insults people's intelligence and in my case turns me off your cause because it's so obviously not logical and biassed.

Problem is, it's fashionable to blame Rudkin now. I bet 70% of the forum doesn't really know what he does but still jump on the bandwagon of wanting him out.

Meanwhile the finance director gets away with it. Hardly ever see anything about her.

6 minutes ago, Silva Fox said:

Yes he made a great job of picking up the pieces after dropping and smashing the Ming vase!

Did a great job of helping to win the league, FA Cup and having multiple seasons in Europe too. Let’s forget about that though hey. 

• Like 2