Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

Rudkin

9 hours ago, Foxin_Mad said:

Unbelievable really that people try to make a case for this absolute clown. He's a failure end of. 

I've never seen anyone on here make a case for him. I don't think anyone thinks he's up to the job.

But people me included stick up for him because clowns on here blame him for everything wrong in the club. None of us know his full remit. But safe to say he's not the guy sorting out the budget. He's football not finances.

He's not upto it and yes get rid but, The clowns are those that blame him for everything and those that can't see that. Nothing will improve at our club by getting rid of Rudkin alone.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Reading Ian Graham’s director of research (head of analysis essentially) at Liverpool’s book.

We let Rodgers repeat the same mistakes a decade and arguably doubled down by letting him bring Congerton in.

By contrast he’s absolutely glowing about Michael Edwards. Shows the importance of a great overall culture, shrewd owners, the right DoF and being data-driven. Everything we’re not at this point.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

9 hours ago, Stadt said:

Reading Ian Graham’s director of research (head of analysis essentially) at Liverpool’s book.

We let Rodgers repeat the same mistakes a decade and arguably doubled down by letting him bring Congerton in.

By contrast he’s absolutely glowing about Michael Edwards. Shows the importance of a great overall culture, shrewd owners, the right DoF and being data-driven. Everything we’re not at this point.

That's saved me having to buy it.

We should have all books condenced down to three sentences, it'd save no end of time.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Daggers said:

But how does he 'know' that's his job? 🤔

Safe to say in this instance  it was Rudkins job. Well Drinky after a number of years at the club thought it was. If that was not his job it shows what a fvcking mess this club is.

I hate it when Rudkin is blamed for this whole shit show. But this surely is down to Rudkin.

9 minutes ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

Can we just get Macia back to replace this complete Weasel?

First thing I do on FM😂

Occasionally when starting a new save I like to use the pre-game editor to bomb his stats lol

Makes them more realistic imo :thumbup:

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Stadt said:

What book is this?

2 hours ago, sylofox said:

Safe to say in this instance  it was Rudkins job. Well Drinky after a number of years at the club thought it was. If that was not his job it shows what a fvcking mess this club is.

I hate it when Rudkin is blamed for this whole shit show. But this surely is down to Rudkin.

It’s a Babylon meme. ;)

• Like 1

On 07/09/2024 at 20:56, sylofox said:

I've never seen anyone on here make a case for him. I don't think anyone thinks he's up to the job.

But people me included stick up for him because clowns on here blame him for everything wrong in the club. None of us know his full remit. But safe to say he's not the guy sorting out the budget. He's football not finances.

He's not upto it and yes get rid but, The clowns are those that blame him for everything and those that can't see that. Nothing will improve at our club by getting rid of Rudkin alone.

Huh? He's a director, so he absolutely will have budgetary control and have input into what can be spent overall and on an individual basis. That's absolutely standard practice in all businesses so would be amazed that it's not the case here. Unless you know the inner workings, since you're calling out people for not knowing his full remit, then making an assumption that goes against all standard practice and logic?

Of course he's not the one who has ultimate accountability for finances but given we're a football club, our main transactions are likely to be on the footballing side of things. We don't have a technical director that I'm aware of (more than happy to be corrected on that), so Rudkin's role would include oversight and final sign off of all incoming transfers, outgoing transfers, contract renewals and recruitment and termination of the footballing staff (though realise that manager appointment would be a shared process). Given the overwhelming majority of our problems stem from the mismanagement of the footballing side, and the financial mismanagement related to that, it's completely understandable to lay the blame squarely at his door. Of course, our abysmal commerciality is another big supplementary factor and nothing to do with Rudkin.

It needs more than just Rudkin gone for sure, but clearly removing Rudkin and getting somebody in who is competent and not Top's lapdog will absolutely have a massive positive change so not sure why you think it wouldn't?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dmayne7 said:

Huh? He's a director, so he absolutely will have budgetary control and have input into what can be spent overall and on an individual basis. 

Yes he will have a budget and is in control of it. But it's Top Sue and the finance directors that give him that.

Do you really think he spends whatever he wants whenever he wants?

If that really is the case we are totally doomed. We might as well give up now as this club with these owners is finished. Like I've already said just getting rid of Rudkin will make no difference with the incompetence around and above him.

8 minutes ago, Reginaldo said:

Hasn’t Ian Graham has won as many PL Titles as Rudkin though ;-)

I knew this was coming. 

I'd love to hear Rudkin's thoughts on how we won the league and what went well. Instead the most recent interview he did was about 12 years ago as a youth coach. 

The media embargo on senior leaders at the club is a big reason why there's zero accountability.