Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

Rudkin

1 hour ago, Chrysalis said:

Silva was Whelan negotiating trying to haggle a couple of million saving.

As I said in some earlier posts boss's of other clubs have commented they deal with Whelan not Rudkin.

if the DOF isn't capable of doing the job why are they here?

• Like 1

On 01/06/2023 at 18:14, Ric Flair said:

Given he's got 2 other jobs, at Leuven and the horse racing operations, I'd find it extremely interesting to understand just how much they effect his ability to perform what's expected of him as DOF at Leicester.

It's clear that Vichai and now Top trust him explicitly, he's got absolutely no business being involved in horse racing on merit and therefore perhaps it's time he stepped aside and oversaw things with a lighter touch and maybe we get out of this mess.

This concerns me even more with the people at the top. The fact they think a DOF at a premier league club can juggle that role as well as 2 other roles is insane.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Chrysalis said:

Dont know, it might be the DOF job description at this club isnt negotiating deals with other clubs.

...far too many crossovers in the senior managers' remits!!!

That can only lead to confusion and animosity, where others are seemingly impinging on individual job descriptions.

On 02/06/2023 at 22:09, Bluearmyfox28 said:

This concerns me even more with the people at the top. The fact they think a DOF at a premier league club can juggle that role as well as 2 other roles is insane.

Got away with it for a good few years but then your Brightons, Brentfords and others just catch you up and overtake you.

• Like 1

Guest Col city fan

Top clearly STILL hasn’t done the right thing.

I genuinely fear for the club when I see pictures like this.

Southampton have already had a radical clear out I see. They are doing what it needed.