Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

Rudkin

2 hours ago, Wymsey said:

Is Rudkin Top's 'yes man'?.. :dunno:

No he was Top's Dad's "yes man', which we all had no problem with as we all know Vichai was actually making the decisions.

The issue is now Top actually needs advice and still uses his trusted 'yes man' for support and we've all quickly realised that Rudkin hasn't a clue when he actually has to make the decisions and not just agree with Vichai.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

I think the focus should now shift to Top. He goes, Rudkin goes. I'm certainly leaning towards that, Top seemingly has absolutely no awareness of how to deal with one of the biggest failures in modern sporting history. You can tell its being down played / excuses made for it.

Absolutely wild.

Agree rudkin needs to go. But owners are not managers, idea of top going terrifies me in terms of who would come in. Top is making poor decisions but he’s treated the club properly and with respect generally, think most owners not the same

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

d67ffdce-8265-42e8-95e2-18f4127d2898.jpeg

533eef3d-8cf7-4d77-9f16-8427dce1255b.jpeg

4cfc6eb1-40d5-4e46-833d-cd88771b40d3.jpeg

Rudkins going nowhere. This was this weekend at Epsom

Where's the text from?

We've gone from a club guided by Vichai to a club run by Rudkin.

As much as I love Vichai I wish he'd installed some competent deputies.

Even if he doesn’t want to sack him it’s fine. However, recognising that it is virtually impossible for someone to do 3 demanding jobs is the least he should be doing. 

Stick him as your director of football operations. Get him out the firing line. Let him have 3 capable people under him running your interests. 

Sticking with him on the same again train is bad leadership from a man whose leadership skills are questionable at best. 

Edited by Mickyblueeyes
  • Like 3

Guest Chocolate Teapot
On 04/06/2023 at 20:53, The Year Of The Fox said:

d67ffdce-8265-42e8-95e2-18f4127d2898.jpeg

533eef3d-8cf7-4d77-9f16-8427dce1255b.jpeg

4cfc6eb1-40d5-4e46-833d-cd88771b40d3.jpeg

Rudkins going nowhere. This was this weekend at Epsom

Staging a protest without even knowing what he looks like isn't a good look - that's not him in the photo 🤣

Pleased to see people are starting to realise there's bigger problems at the club than Rodgers.

7 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

I wonder what the impact would be of the club receiving a petition calling for Rudkin to be removed signed by 20,000+ supporters? Kind of hard to ignore?

Anyone on here capable of organising such a thing?

I dare say with the help of people/groups like @Ric Flair  @BSLBPod, The Fosse Way, James Sharpe, Jason Bourne, David Bevan etc we could get to 20,000 in no time...?

Thread would probably get deleted on here 👀 👀 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, SK3Blue said:

He won't resign and he won't be fired. 

Large majority of the happy clapper fanbase doesn't even know who he is, so there's no chance of half the stadium standing up calling for him to be fired. 

Yeah mate told me about when SK1 was calling for him to go a bloke infront of him turned around to ask who Rudkin was.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I’m genuinely terrified the predicament we are in as a club and the roller coaster ride we as a fan base are strapped in for. F me nothing seems to be getting sorted out as far as I can see. At this rate all we will have managed is to clear out half the team by the time the new season starts. Then what?

heck - who’s gonna want to even travel to Asia for this weird tournament? Is it mostly academy rejects? Who’s managing them? The 2 stooges again? 

im will to accept it’s a messy process to get ourselves sorted out as long as there is a good plan in place. I just don’t trust the people making the plans.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

The more we fail, the more Rudkin will be held under scrutiny, as will Top. Its quite interesting how some of the media have started to mention Rudkin, when previously individuals at board level have never been on the radar when covering Leicester. Sam Matterface on Talkspot recently specifically questioned Rudkin's role in all of this.

I have always held a theory that the press never wen't after us due to still feeling we were off guards after Vichai's tragic death. I think the press felt they couldn't go after us as our fanbase does seem to associate everything with the owner and any negative press would see us swarm against the writer.  

• Like 2