Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

Rudkin

On 04/06/2023 at 21:10, Foxxed said:

Where's the text from?

We've gone from a club guided by Vichai to a club run by Rudkin.

As much as I love Vichai I wish he'd installed some competent deputies.

The club was always guided by Rudkin by the sounds of it. I think ultimately perhaps Top relied too much on him when it came to the really serious decisions.

I understand why he may seem like the main culprit to all thats messed up, but its all 'SPECULATION' ultimately you all know absolutely nothing, you dont know who he has around him, making decisions etc etc. :ph34r:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Steve Earle said:

I wonder what the impact would be of the club receiving a petition calling for Rudkin to be removed signed by 20,000+ supporters? Kind of hard to ignore?

Anyone on here capable of organising such a thing?

I dare say with the help of people/groups like @Ric Flair  @BSLBPod, The Fosse Way, James Sharpe, Jason Bourne, David Bevan etc we could get to 20,000 in no time...?

...would an online petition suffice or do we need to deliver the paperwork directly to KP with the TV people there to witness it!!!

I have said before, Khun Top is an introvert and the fact that we bring this out to the media would embarrass him to take action. Nothing so far challenges him to make any big decisions on the people charged to run this club. All he ever sees are people wanting to shake his hands and have a photograph taken with him. Should we be calling for Apichet to take over, that would surely put the cat amongst the pigeons.

If we need to start an online petition, let us start it right now.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Babylon said:

The club was always guided by Rudkin by the sounds of it. I think ultimately perhaps Top relied too much on him when it came to the really serious decisions.

We've had a sharp uptick in shit decisions since Vichai's passing. It seems the causal factor for all our shittery.

On 06/06/2023 at 08:11, Chocolate Teapot said:

Staging a protest without even knowing what he looks like isn't a good look - that's not him in the photo 🤣

Pleased to see people are starting to realise there's bigger problems at the club than Rodgers.

Yep it's not Rudkin.  :teehee:

On 06/06/2023 at 15:22, Simoken said:

I understand why he may seem like the main culprit to all thats messed up, but its all 'SPECULATION' ultimately you all know absolutely nothing, you dont know who he has around him, making decisions etc etc. :ph34r:

I can agree with you but when it comes to player contracts, that has to fall in his bin and the number expiring over a two year period is his problem 

18 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Didn't Rudkin reject Bowen at his interview for Leicester because Rudkin thought he had abit of a ego...... he's just scored West Ham's likely winner right now.....great Vardy type goal 👍🏼

Interview?

On 06/06/2023 at 08:34, Steve Earle said:

I wonder what the impact would be of the club receiving a petition calling for Rudkin to be removed signed by 20,000+ supporters? Kind of hard to ignore?

Anyone on here capable of organising such a thing?

I dare say with the help of people/groups like @Ric Flair  @BSLBPod, The Fosse Way, James Sharpe, Jason Bourne, David Bevan etc we could get to 20,000 in no time...?

No one has the ****ing balls 

They might as well start putting "as much backbone as Foxestalk posters" on tins of boneless salmon in Tesco

• Haha 1