Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

Rudkin

Huth is a very good shout, but Rudkin needs removing from Football Operations.  Historical success is not an excuse to brush the here and now abject failure under the carpet in Top´s office.    He stays and our progress with regards to changing direction will be handicapped.

Refresh and rehash is the solution.  Thanks Rudders for everything and good luck with the Horses.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Happy Fox said:

I think the job would be too big for Huth go all out for Ashworth / Paul Mitchell for example.

...that would be providing Khun Top is aware they exist!!!

Perhaps Whelan may have heard of them but to suggest them would be briefing against Rudkin and can you then imagine, the political infighting that would ensue.

On 10/06/2023 at 08:18, blueharmie said:

Nice to see his on the ball with a new manager.

I can well imagine nothing being done behind the scenes.

Honestly it's pathetic.

Shoot me down , but I think we are in free fall and will get relegated again.

Not totally far fetched !!

• Like 1

On 10/06/2023 at 07:52, Happy Fox said:

I think the job would be too big for Huth go all out for Ashworth / Paul Mitchell for example.

At 6-4 and 220 lbs not much is too big for Huth. A university degree and multilingual says there is a big brain in that massive head as well. We do not want another mouthy pipsqueak. This club has become a byword for bullshit.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Getin said:

Everton Axe 3 directors and Kenwrights future in doubt after disappointing season. What will City do after a disastrous season?

Pat each other on the back. Tell each other not to take any notice of what their nasty  "customers" think, and carry on regardless.

• Like 1

Any news of the end of season review?  The fact Rudkin is still suggests his Teflon coated suit has done the job in deflecting the blame elsewhere.  I really have zero confidence in things changing for the better any time soon with him still at the wheel.

On the face of it we are 2.5 weeks into the dead zone with no sign of life. Even the Foxes Trust has gone awol after sparking into life for a short time.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Any news of the end of season review?  The fact Rudkin is still suggests his Teflon coated suit has done the job in deflecting the blame elsewhere.  I really have zero confidence in things changing for the better any time soon with him still at the wheel.

On the face of it we are 2.5 weeks into the dead zone with no sign of life. Even the Foxes Trust has gone awol after sparking into life for a short time.

As long as Rudkin is running the show there will always be a huge problem. He seems to be untouchable.

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, Always Next Year said:

Saw Rudkin in his all black BMW 4x4 at outside M&S at Fosspark took up two parking spaces arrogant t……t  came out with a drink and pack of sandwiches on his phone all the time which he seems to do quite a lot when ever in the public eye. 

What type of sandwiches?  Surprised he didn't have a packet of crisps to go with them.  I quite like a sandwich with crisps.

54 minutes ago, Always Next Year said:

Saw Rudkin in his all black BMW 4x4 at outside M&S at Fosspark took up two parking spaces arrogant t……t  came out with a drink and pack of sandwiches on his phone all the time which he seems to do quite a lot when ever in the public eye. 

I bet Rudkin’s a plain wafer thin ham sandwich kind of bloke. No flair.

2 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

I bet Rudkin’s a plain wafer thin ham sandwich kind of bloke. No flair.

I agree.  Doubt he would go for the BLT there.

Pick up a flavour-packed classic for lunch by choosing our upgraded BLT. Starring our new crispier, oakier, smokier and tastier British bacon from M&S Select Farms, rich and creamy mayonnaise, indulgent salted butter, crisp lettuce and fresh sliced tomatoes, this next-level-tasty sarnie is finished with a sprinkle of cracked pepper.

Guest Col city fan
On 10/06/2023 at 08:18, blueharmie said:

Nice to see his on the ball with a new manager.

I can well imagine nothing being done behind the scenes.

Honestly it's pathetic.

Shoot me down , but I think we are in free fall and will get relegated again.

Getting relegated again would not surprise me in the least if we don’t start taking action very quickly.

The championship has lots of teams who aren’t much good, but who have relatively settled squads and will see playing Leicester as their cup final.

We have half a squad, or will have when we release/sell the players, no manager, and players who didn’t join the club to get relegated.

It’s literally beyond bewildering how far we’ve sunk over the past two years. 
And yet, Rudkin is still in place, we’ve made no signings yet whatsoever and we are managerless.

8 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

I honestly think everyone is on holiday or something, the club has a lack of urgency or quick thinking in the way its run now days, and I am not sure why so much focus is on rudkin.

He doesn't deserve a holiday lol

Focus is on him because he's the one entrusted with the decisions off the pitch, seemingly. Somehow, anyway. He is part of the 'review' into his own job, somehow. Everyone is waiting/hoping for news that he's been given the boot. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

I honestly think everyone is on holiday or something, the club has a lack of urgency or quick thinking in the way its run now days, and I am not sure why so much focus is on rudkin.

Like Stan has said, they should be foregoing holidays after being partly responsible for the mess we have gotten into. Their priority should be finding the right candidate to get us back up. 

• Like 1