Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

Rudkin

4 minutes ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

As a fanbase, are we going to keep the Rudkin Out pressure on next season or is he going to be allowed to squirm out of any accountability and crack on as usual to the detriment of our club?

I think it will be similar to last season in a vocal minority. These will likely face some heat from others in the support for doing so, particularly if the team is winning.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

As a fanbase, are we going to keep the Rudkin Out pressure on next season or is he going to be allowed to squirm out of any accountability and crack on as usual to the detriment of our club?

I’m willing to bet a fair few in the stands don’t know who he is 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wymsey said:

If Vichai (RIP) was still around, am sure he'd be livid as to what's happened with the club's football operations since the FA Cup triumph..

If Vichai was still with us, Rudkin would not be at the Club.  You do not build a huge successful Company like King Power, from scratch, if you suffer fools.  

We are stuck with him until the Foxes Trust get answers :ph34r:….

If he can shift some his deadwood during this window,  he may buy himself time.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

If Vichai was still with us, Rudkin would not be at the Club.  You do not build a huge successful Company like King Power, from scratch, if you suffer fools.  

We are stuck with him until the Foxes Trust get answers :ph34r:….

If he can shift some his deadwood during this window,  he may buy himself time.

I bet you he would. Rudkin was his man too.

• Like 3

Just now, SemperEadem said:

I bet you he would. Rudkin was his man too.

Difficult to have bet on this don’t you think?  I still stick by my view.

2 hours ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

Depends how we start the season I guess

If thinks go well they’ll be a lot back on board with KP

I was a massive Rudkin out. 

Maybe he was telling Top and Whelan to make changes most of last season. But they never listened. 

We just don't know, what's going on. 

How is it that an organisation can nose dive the way we have. With nobody in the top deck being made accountable. 

Top, Rudkin, Whelan or tea lady. There must be a change. Surely. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, filbo rob said:

Why is he out in Thailand? I would have thought he'd have more pressing duties back at home trying to shift players out and bring new ones in. He does this every year.

Some people will do anything for an all expenses paid Luxury Thai Holiday , probably says to Top “ Don’t worry my friend I’ve got everything all under control !”

So who’s at fault in this scenario

Rodgers to Rudkin:  I need Vesty and Bertrand asap do what it takes!

Rudkin : but they are on big money and won’t come unless we offer 75k a week on a long contract, I think it’s a risk.

Rodgers to Top: I want to be backed by signing these two!

Top to Rudkin. Get it done on the best terms you can.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Nick said:

We simply don’t really know where any accountability might lie with individuals. To this end we can only hope reflective lessons have been learned across the board.

Yes, those famous words uttered after most major disasters to try and help with the lessening of guilt. Lessons learned is just PR speak.  

9 hours ago, KFS said:

Always sat as close to Top as possible in the pics isn’t he? Absolute vermin 

Curls up at the end of Top's bed I reckon. Doesn't give him a moment's peace to prevent Top from having an independent thought.

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, filbo rob said:

Why is he out in Thailand? I would have thought he'd have more pressing duties back at home trying to shift players out and bring new ones in. He does this every year.

In an era where every man and his dog is working from home, we're still going to pretend it's 1989 and he must absolutely be in the office to get any work done if it's needed. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Oldblueyes said:

Yes, those famous words uttered after most major disasters to try and help with the lessening of guilt. Lessons learned is just PR speak.  

So you’ve never made blunders at work and learnt from them?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Babylon said:

In an era where every man and his dog is working from home, we're still going to pretend it's 1989 and he must absolutely be in the office to get any work done if it's needed. 

As long as it's not used an excuse when the season starts then that's fine.

Being in a different time zone, jet lagged and having to show your face at certain events is not the best use of the DOFs time. Especially when we are 14 days from the start of the season and having lost the vast majority of our creativity, with plenty of ins and outs still required.

Just my personal opinion, I have been known to be a bit wild like that in the past though. Not even gonna blame Rudkin on this one as it'll clearly be Top's call. 

Maresca must be wondering how this club even got promoted to the Premier league, never mind how we won the thing lol

I love how puzzled he was when asked about the new Thai lad  The communication, planning and decision making at the top level is the absolute pits.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, filbertway said:

As long as it's not used an excuse when the season starts then that's fine.

Being in a different time zone, jet lagged and having to show your face at certain events is not the best use of the DOFs time. Especially when we are 14 days from the start of the season and having lost the vast majority of our creativity, with plenty of ins and outs still required.

Just my personal opinion, I have been known to be a bit wild like that in the past though. Not even gonna blame Rudkin on this one as it'll clearly be Top's call. 

Maresca must be wondering how this club even got promoted to the Premier league, never mind how we won the thing lol

I love how puzzled he was when asked about the new Thai lad  The communication, planning and decision making at the top level is the absolute pits.

Why would anyone use it as an excuse. We have teams of people who work on these things. 

Two people conversing in Pigeon English about a Thai player who clearly won’t be anywhere near the team… what could go wrong.