Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

Rudkin

The bloke is a leech. I have no confidence that anyone on the board has remotely any idea how to successfully run a football business. Hopefully, Top is not running King power as his weak decision making could be a disaster. I'm appreciative to KP for the success we've had, but this is down to Vichai and since his untimely death, things have regressed gradually. John Rudkin is out of his depth as DoF as he knows FA relating to football development. I dread to think what Maresca makes of all this with his astute forward thinking.

I think the on going saga, and the principle of how we would miss out, is more frustrating that the prospect of actually missing out on the player signing.

I don't doubt he would be a good signing, but he's certainly not a necessity right now.

Edited by LCFC-92

Guest Chocolate Teapot
6 minutes ago, Tommy G said:

Why are people listing posters who are a fan of him or not? Our fan base seriously. :nono:

@Tommy G

Top and Rudkin are both culpable for the mess we are in, we need new ownership, that’s not an over reaction that’s just reality.

I have no idea who would be interested, but facts are we need new ownership, and a clear footballing identity.

• Sad 1

Guest Chocolate Teapot

Must be mad for Enzo who's just spent years at city football group realising what he's dealing with here.

1 minute ago, Happy Fox said:

I have no idea who would be interested, but facts are we need new ownership, and a clear footballing identity.

No one else will be interested in this club.

We have a entitled bunch of crap fans who would rather spend 5 minutes sat in their SUV than support their club.

To be honest the club mirrors the energy of its supporters, pathetic.