Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Time for the fanbase to unite

:beer::beer:

Gifts For Supporters To Mark Khun Vichai's Birthday

Leicester City supporters are invited to raise a glass in tribute to late Chairman Khun Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha for what would have been his 65th birthday on Tuesday 4 April.
- LCFC to celebrate birthday of late Chairman Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha
- Khun Vichai’s birthday falls on the day of City’s game with Aston Villa
- Free beer or water and cake will be available to supporters outside King Power Stadium
- All supporters are advised to arrive early for the fixture on Tuesday 4 April (7:45pm kick-off)

This year, Khun Vichai’s birthday coincides with Leicester City’s Premier League fixture against Aston Villa at King Power Stadium. Ahead of the game, the Club will continue a tradition started by Khun Vichai himself, offering free beer, water and cake to Foxes fans as a ‘thank you’ for their support.

A host of pre-match entertainment will also be taking place inside King Power Stadium ahead of the fixture. Supporters are encouraged to arrive as early as possible to ensure they are able to claim and consume their gifts and enjoy the pre-match festivities ahead of kick-off.

All home ticket-holding fans will be eligible for the giveaway, which will take place between 5pm and 7:15pm at the below points around King Power Stadium.

Beer and water giveaway points

- Point 1 – North Stand next to turnstiles 53 & 57
- Point 2 – East Stand next to turnstiles 30 & 31
- Point 3 – South Stand next to turnstiles 19 & 20
- Point 4 – West Stand next to turnstiles 10 & 12

Cake giveaway points

- Point 1 – North Stand next to turnstiles 50 & 53
- Point 2 – South Stand next to turnstiles 21 & 24

Please note all hospitality guests will receive their giveaway from their respective lounges inside the stadium, while a valid home match ticket will need to be shown upon collection outside the stadium.

Important information

Alcoholic drinks only available strictly to those aged 18 and over in accordance with the Challenge 25 policy. All complimentary items must be claimed by 7:15pm.  

Complimentary drinks must be consumed before entering the stadium.

Offer is one per person and only valid on Tuesday 4 April, 2023.

All times BST.

• Like 1

Just now, Lako42 said:

Sold my ticket for the original fixture back to the club for £22

They obviously want to charge me double that to attend tonight so I won't be there. 

Ah damn I forgot its that game. In general though the negative feeling around the club needs to take a backseat. Maybe in the summer some sort of investigation or introspection should take place 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Mee-9 said:

Some good football too would be perfect also. 

Of course but not sure that we can expect that just now, given the lack of confidence across the team.

Everton have shown doing the basics and working and running hard can bring results in this situation. Successful relegation battles are not about playing beautiful football, they're about grit, determination and grinding out results. West Ham played virtually no football in beating Southampton but so what? They got 3 points. We need the same mentality and approach.

As fans, we need to stop groaning about misplaced passes and mistakes by players, and just cheer and encourage the team even if they're struggling in a match just as the likes of Forest and Everton fans have been doing. It's no coincidence that as a result Forest have lost 1 home game in 6 months - in the last minute to a side in the top 4.

• Like 4

You can talk about atmosphere until the cows come home but it really is simple. 

Play with some heart and we'll be all eating out of their hands. Play like we have been and there will be bodies. 

It can't be controlled. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Collymore said:

You can talk about atmosphere until the cows come home but it really is simple. 

Play with some heart and we'll be all eating out of their hands. Play like we have been and there will be bodies. 

It can't be controlled. 

I get that mate. I more meant let's turn attention away from the Rodger’s debacle and just treat these 10 games like their own mini season. The players really need to step up even if it's just for the professional pride

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

I get that mate. I more meant let's turn attention away from the Rodger’s debacle and just treat these 10 games like their own mini season. The players really need to step up even if it's just for the professional pride

I think there will be a great atmosphere before kick off. If we play even half decent it will continue. 

If we go down one down from a corner in 10 mins and then just go back to the old style it will be utter venom. 

• Like 3

Just now, Collymore said:

I think there will be a great atmosphere before kick off. If we play even half decent it will continue. 

I'm thinking the Liverpool game after the dismissal of Ranieri. 

Just now, Paninistickers said:

You gotta remember how Everton responded last season. The fans took ownership of the situation. The flares, the noise the vitriol. 

I don't think we are capable 

Why though? We put enough effort into bitching and moaning on here (myself included). Why can't we create that kind of atmosphere?

• Like 1

Just now, Collymore said:

I wasn't at that, what happened?

I was referring to the atmosphere - but also the team were clearly riled and up for it. Went for the jugular. 

Not to mention, "cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war"