Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Time for the fanbase to unite

Depending on what the tweet said I'm surprised they can do that, there must be T&C's when we buy our ST's and they can't include stadium bans due to things we say on social media, surely?

Edited by FoxesDeb
Typo

Just now, FoxesDeb said:

Depending on what the tweet said I'm surprised they can do that, there must be T&C's when we buy our ST's and they can't include stadiom bans due to things we say on social media, surely?

Yeah barring some kind of discrimination or a threat to people's safety that's ludicrous

2 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

Depending on what the tweet said I'm surprised they can do that, there must be T&C's when we buy our ST's and they can't include stadiom bans due to things we say on social media, surely?

Sadly it is in the T&Cs. 

‘d) the Season Ticket Holder (or any person using and/or in possession of the relevant Season Ticket) engages in any abusive, dangerous or other unacceptable behaviour (including that listed in Condition 1 above) in or around the Stadium or any other sporting venue anywhere in the world, or via online media or any other media. Season Ticket Holders are expected to show respect to all supporters and staff; behaviour that falls below the Club’s expectations in this regard could result in the Season Ticket being revoked without reimbursement or in any of the other sanctions outlined in this Condition.’

Edited by FoxesTez

29 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

Stop banning people for a tweet might be a good start, judging from what’s cracked off on there in the last thirty minutes 

Ooo what did the tweet say?

Reckon there is a lot of people that could get banned if that is the route they are taking lol

Just now, moore_94 said:

Reckon there is a lot of people that could get banned if that is the route they are taking lol

I retract calling Brendan a cvnt on multiple occasions. My phone was hacked every time

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

I am unaware but it's a bloke I follow and I am sure plenty of others do on there too. His recent tweets haven't been OTT. Critical of the club but I wouldn't say abusive. 

Edited by CosbehFox

Heard about multiple bans from the weekend.

Not sure what the club’s objective is but there is going to be more division between fans and club if they keep this up.

If we go down this is going to come back to bite them too. 

We have gone from one of the best run clubs in the country to one of the worst in the space of about two years. I would love to see how this would hold up in a court of law, isn’t this freedom of speech, no?

I would question what grounds the club actually has to ban the supporter. If it wasn’t controversial / abusive then you have to question what legal rights they have.

I do not recall entering a legally binding contract with the club whereby I would not be at liberty to post whatever I wanted on social media (within reason). The club is run by charlatans these days.

Edited by Matt_Lcfc

1 hour ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Of course but not sure that we can expect that just now, given the lack of confidence across the team.

Everton have shown doing the basics and working and running hard can bring results in this situation. Successful relegation battles are not about playing beautiful football, they're about grit, determination and grinding out results. West Ham played virtually no football in beating Southampton but so what? They got 3 points. We need the same mentality and approach.

As fans, we need to stop groaning about misplaced passes and mistakes by players, and just cheer and encourage the team even if they're struggling in a match just as the likes of Forest and Everton fans have been doing. It's no coincidence that as a result Forest have lost 1 home game in 6 months - in the last minute to a side in the top 4.

Also we were truly pants first half Saturday, we've all heard the shots comparison between the two teams.

But he brought Riccy on, we were on "fire" first 15 second half, took the lead and so should have been onwards & upwards.  But we see it every week with all teams, sometimes you have to be ugly to stay in the game & then nick it later on. Grinding out results.  Its still in OUR HANDS & we have enough decent fixtures to get it done, whatever ever happens. 

Don't step off the pitch thinking they wanted it more than you, can't ask for anymore than that.

We have a soft touch reputation, lets lose it for 10 games.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lako42 said:

Sold my ticket for the original fixture back to the club for £22 as I was on holiday. 

They obviously want to charge me double that to attend tonight so I won't be there. 

Did the same thing as we were away.....wont be there either!