Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Time for the fanbase to unite

2 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

There's obviously been a massive split in the fanbase recently and there's alot of angst and bickering. Whether you're a fan of Brendan or wanted him gone or a combination of the two it's time to put that aside and for the last 10 games give the players as much support as we can give.

There are clear mentality issues amongst this squad (Brendan's fault or not) so they need the Blue Army behind them all the way. 

Relegation would be so detrimental to the club and I'd say its pretty much a coin flip whether that's going to happen so for now let's put everything else behind us and pull together for the club we all love!

COYB!!

If only we united 6 months ago, Rodgers would have been gone last year with pressure in the ground.

First sign of peace would be to stop aiming abuse at banner holding supporters.

Would love to hear the drums and singing again at the home games, atmosphere seems gone since covid.

• Like 4

Several fans (including myself) have tried to get fans to unite regardless of who's in charge.

But some took it upon themselves to choose not to go (their prerogative, their right - I have no issue with that), and in turn castigate those who did remain a match-going fan and supporting the team.

So I hope that rallying call is for those who turned their back on going to the game(s) as opposed to those who did stick by the misery of what was churned up in front of us lol 

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Several fans (including myself) have tried to get fans to unite regardless of who's in charge.

But some took it upon themselves to choose not to go (their prerogative, their right - I have no issue with that), and in turn castigate those who did remain a match-going fan and supporting the team.

So I hope that rallying call is for those who turned their back on going to the game(s) as opposed to those who did stick by the misery of what was churned up in front of us lol 

I watched the absolute misery and can't go tonight because the club won't sell me a ticket at the price I sold mine to them when I couldn't make the original fixture. 

Hope everyone has fun

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Out of interest, what did you do to unite fans bar attending games? Genuinely interested. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lako42 said:

I watched the absolute misery and can't go tonight because the club won't sell me a ticket at the price I sold mine to them when I couldn't make the original fixture. 

Hope everyone has fun

Okay, well then that post wasn't directed towards you then lol 

Just now, kingkisnorbo said:

Out of interest, what did you do to unite fans bar attending games? Genuinely interested. 

Posted on here, duh :ph34r:.

To be honest, I don't want to get a suspension/ban but I'd say it's quite obvious who it's in regards to given the amount of debates/conversations I've had with them on here. I've got nothing against them personally, so don't want it construed as such. 

• Like 1

Is this the point when we go all Everton and start welcoming the bus at the ground and have a pitch invasion if we survive? 

As much as I grown to dislike Rodgers, it's a shame it takes him going for the fans to bother getting behind the team. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RowlattsFox said:

As much as I grown to dislike Rodgers, it's a shame it takes him going for the fans to bother getting behind the team. 

It's because people can fully back the team without feeling like they are sending a message to the board that they are supporting the manager. 

Let's also remember that the football being served up has been absolutely pathetic

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Is this the point when we go all Everton and start welcoming the bus at the ground and have a pitch invasion if we survive? 

If we ever did a pitch invasion again the club would gleefully sit there and ban every single person that set foot on the pitch. 

16 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

I know what you mean but in the end for me it just felt like it was inevitable that we were going to lose and put in a dismal performance

3 hours ago, CosbehFox said:

Stop banning people for a tweet might be a good start, judging from what’s cracked off on there in the last thirty minutes 

3 hours ago, FoxesDeb said:

Someone has received a stadium ban for a tweet?

3 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

Yes

What was the tweet? All I can see is people discussing that a fan has “apparently” been banned but no actual comment 

4 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

There's obviously been a massive split in the fanbase recently and there's alot of angst and bickering. Whether you're a fan of Brendan or wanted him gone or a combination of the two it's time to put that aside and for the last 10 games give the players as much support as we can give.

There are clear mentality issues amongst this squad (Brendan's fault or not) so they need the Blue Army behind them all the way. 

Relegation would be so detrimental to the club and I'd say its pretty much a coin flip whether that's going to happen so for now let's put everything else behind us and pull together for the club we all love!

COYB!!

Judging by this thread, the answer is “no.” 😂

3 hours ago, FoxesTez said:

Sadly it is in the T&Cs. 

‘d) the Season Ticket Holder (or any person using and/or in possession of the relevant Season Ticket) engages in any abusive, dangerous or other unacceptable behaviour (including that listed in Condition 1 above) in or around the Stadium or any other sporting venue anywhere in the world, or via online media or any other media. Season Ticket Holders are expected to show respect to all supporters and staff; behaviour that falls below the Club’s expectations in this regard could result in the Season Ticket being revoked without reimbursement or in any of the other sanctions outlined in this Condition.’

I just want to make clear that Danny Ward may be a better goalie than I’ve previously given him credit for :ph34r:

Edited by Mike Oxlong
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Completely agree

7 minutes ago, Claridge said:

Chinese whisper, seems made up

Its not.

Craig in question posts on here from time to time as does the lad in question whose been banned (he’s chosen to make himself private on Twitter hence I can’t show his tweet asking everyone to be loud tonight). He follows City home and away. Did most of the European trips. On which he was happy to have a chat with anyone. 

I won’t comment anymore because it’s up to him if he wants to say anything. 

Great post. I was watching the video below a few days ago, from the game at Cardiff just after Vichai had passed. I don’t want to compare a fight against relegation with the death of a person at all, but when Leicester fans and the team come together in tough times it surely helps. I’m not sure in reality how much us fans can help, the players are the only ones who can really get us out of this mess, but if we can play a small part in helping them to play without the fear they’ve been showing and without the understandable recent toxic atmosphere it can only be a good thing.

• Thanks 1