Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Tifo vs Bournemouth.

21 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

Were we shouting for Brum? Blues? £850 for that, hardly inspiring stuff like Dogs of War etc. Thank god they bought the clappers back 🤣🤣🤣

I seen comments like this on facebook...baffling that fans have seemingly watched us for years yet have failed to recognise that we play in blue :facepalm:

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, lee7 said:

I seen comments like this on facebook...baffling that fans have seemingly watched us for years yet have failed to recognise that we play in blue :facepalm:

Maybe its an age thing ive no idea, but ive always known Birmingham as Blues myself, and actually whenever speaking of them amongst friends, we`ve always spoken of them as Blues.   Clearly though, given that its in our stadium and we are the team in Blue, its sentiment is pretty obvious to all.  The tiffo is fine, but i have to admit i was hoping that it may have contained a more inspiring message given the magnitude of our situation. I do understand though, that this will have been planned some time ago, before we knew just how much of a mess we would be in at the time.

Let loose the dogs of war, was awesome, and completely fitted with the occasion.

• Like 2

Always loved the effort and Tifos that UnionFS have done, but this was one of my least favorite.

The green black and white below the scarf was not clear at all, and all in all pretty uninspiring. Unusual for UFS, as their efforts to date have been brilliant imo. 

Onwards and upwards. 

• Like 1

Guest Mee-9

Bloody hell. 

These lads spend almost a grand on bringing us all together, and doing something that for a few minutes will hopefully lift the players and some of you are moaning about bloody Birmingham City.

What a bunch of clowns some of you are. They could have displayed an image of the Thai orgy footage and it would have been a damn site more positive than some of the drivel that fans peddle about Union FS. 

2 minutes ago, Thebluefox85 said:

If you need money box it up and sell it to Birmingham or Chelsea we have never been known as “blues”

Best stop singing those chants we have about the "Blues" then. Away fans must wonder where they are when they play us...

1 hour ago, lee7 said:

It’s alright one Facebook comment said ‘stop singing the ‘when you’re dying’ song’ 😂

• Haha 2