Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Tifo vs Bournemouth.

Guest Fox99
8 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

There are 30,000 odd people in the ground and however many outside it that are Leicester fans, all will have an opinion good or bad on the tifo designs. Thats alright really. 

What I would say though is there is so much mistruths about UFS slung about here and online. In terms of tifo's if anyone does have design ideas we would welcome hearing them for sure! We are Leicester fans and all should be on the same page to improving things both short term and long term.

It's very easy to get in touch with the group, sling them a few quid and get talking designs. 

As it happens, I've got one for Wolves with it being the first home game for our new manager (obviously there was a tifo originally planned for this fixture but it got moved forward). UFS have now reached the £300 mark, so if everyone can club together in this short period of time could we maybe, just maybe, get another display on for Wolves? I know Bournemouth was an even quicker turnaround, anyway here's the wording for a design. If not the whole stand, perhaps the section in SK1?

THE SPIRIT OF THIS CLUB IS TO NEVER GIVE IN

FOXES NEVER QUIT

1 hour ago, AlexFT said:

As it happens, I've got one for Wolves with it being the first home game for our new manager (obviously there was a tifo originally planned for this fixture but it got moved forward). UFS have now reached the £300 mark, so if everyone can club together in this short period of time could we maybe, just maybe, get another display on for Wolves? I know Bournemouth was an even quicker turnaround, anyway here's the wording for a design. If not the whole stand, perhaps the section in SK1?

THE SPIRIT OF THIS CLUB IS TO NEVER GIVE IN

FOXES NEVER QUIT

Bournemouth was a quick turnaround in terms of getting it prepared on time but the group already had the design and materials pretty much ready to go. Assume it would be nigh on impossible to come up with a design, plan it out, order the materials, wait for them to turn up, prepare them and then lay them out in the ground, all within 11 days. Not to mention that it would also need to be approved by the club and would need to be affordable.

SK1 tifo or just some banners in SK1 are probably more realistic options.

Guest Fox99
22 minutes ago, JMenzfeld said:

Bournemouth was a quick turnaround in terms of getting it prepared on time but the group already had the design and materials pretty much ready to go. Assume it would be nigh on impossible to come up with a design, plan it out, order the materials, wait for them to turn up, prepare them and then lay them out in the ground, all within 11 days. Not to mention that it would also need to be approved by the club and would need to be affordable.

SK1 tifo or just some banners in SK1 are probably more realistic options.

Fair enough, thanks for the feedback on this.

22 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

It was fantastic. FWIW I think the persistent complainants are out of order - why is finding fault so the accepted norm here?

Because there are a substantial number of absolute spanners and planks on here.

• Haha 3