Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Area88

Statistical Data shows we should be 6th in the Table

1 minute ago, Area88 said:

It's high level analysis. The kind that premier leagues clubs use.

I can provide more granular level if needed. 

no it's not, it's a lazy reading of the table. chance creation we're 15th, preventing chances we're 13th, based on what we've deserved from each game we'd be 13th. Do not confuse the occasional worldies from Maddison and Tielemans for a competent attacking team 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Area88 said:
  • We have scored 43 goals. Double about 8 out of 9 clubs ranked from 11th to 20th in the table.
  • Goals scored from other teams - Southampton  23 - Bournemouth 27 - Nottingham Forest 24, Everton - 23 - West Ham - 26  Wolves - 23- Crystal Palace 24 - Chelsea - 29
  • We have conceded 53 goals.  If we conceded only 13 less goals......
  • We would be top 6 based on the statistical data.

Source: Data analysis of the Premier League Table.

Can we lodge an appeal?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, The Doctor said:

no it's not, it's a lazy reading of the table. chance creation we're 15th, preventing chances we're 13th, based on what we've deserved from each game we'd be 13th. Do not confuse the occasional worldies from Maddison and Tielemans for a competent attacking team 

And Harvey Barnes.

Thank you for sharing this data. I was sharing my data to show we are still in a good place. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Area88 said:
  • We have scored 43 goals. Double about 8 out of 9 clubs ranked from 11th to 20th in the table.
  • Goals scored from other teams - Southampton  23 - Bournemouth 27 - Nottingham Forest 24, Everton - 23 - West Ham - 26  Wolves - 23- Crystal Palace 24 - Chelsea - 29
  • We have conceded 53 goals.  If we conceded only 13 less goals......
  • We would be top 6 based on the statistical data.

Source: Data analysis of the Premier League Table.

If all the games we’d lost had been 1-0’s then maybe BUT the tonkings we took earlier in the season mean that this stat is even more pointless than it appears. 

3 minutes ago, Area88 said:

I'll go get a job as a data analyst for a Premier League club and you can all laugh at me then. But I can assure you I will be highly paid and well regarded,

lol sure. so if you're a good analyst, what is your opinion on packing as a metric?

2 minutes ago, Area88 said:

I'll go get a job as a data analyst for a Premier League club and you can all laugh at me then. But I can assure you I will be highly paid and well regarded,

I really enjoyed your breakdown of Monster Energy Drink but I have to say you’ve outdone yourself with your analysis of Leicester City’s Football Club’s performance this season.