Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

EAFC (FIFA 24)

32 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

No idea why but my interest in playing this game completely died in the middle of the week and I haven't touched it since

Probably a good thing with TOTS starting next week, stop me from potentially wasting money on it lol

Not really played a lot recently either this week is the only week for a while will get any rival rewards and that’s only because did it all last night so didn’t have to play again this week 😂 just been doing player picks on the app to pass the time 

• 2 weeks later...

No idea what happened yesterday, but I've never got more than 13 wins in FUT champs, but I managed to end up 17-3 this past weekend. I even could've won the last game to make it 18 wins, literally can't explain it

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Lonsdalefox said:

Right who has used tots Dewsbury hall and Vardy I played them over golazo frank lanpard (who I got from a gold pack)

Vardy is fantastic at finishing, he does feel a bit slow on the ball though

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Anyone still playing this? lol

Just got to the 2nd last reward for season progress. Went with Gerrard over Kroos.

Not sure I can get Puskas. I mean I could play 10 rivals matches today(100 xp each), but I don't think I'd survive that :P

Edit: Just noticed playing squad battles is also now giving 100 xp per match.

Edited by spacemunky

On 10/07/2024 at 17:00, spacemunky said:

Anyone still playing this? lol

Just got to the 2nd last reward for season progress. Went with Gerrard over Kroos.

Not sure I can get Puskas. I mean I could play 10 rivals matches today(100 xp each), but I don't think I'd survive that :P

Edit: Just noticed playing squad battles is also now giving 100 xp per match.

Haven’t played for a while now so the odd sbc to see what I can get but that’s about it. You still enjoy playing? I am unsure on whether to get the new one or not yet . 
what’s your team looking like 

3 hours ago, Md9 said:

Haven’t played for a while now so the odd sbc to see what I can get but that’s about it. You still enjoy playing? I am unsure on whether to get the new one or not yet . 
what’s your team looking like 

Probably helped that I took a break from the game awhile back.

Since starting back up again, I've been enjoying it. Even having some success in Rivals, which is rare for me lol

Have so many 95+ rated cards, but this would be my top squad right now:

Screenshot_20240714-100508_Companion.thumb.jpg.43730cc67a0356a55fcc8080956efcd6.jpg

Puskas is just unreal :worship:

• Like 1

Been playing for 3 weeks since it became free on game pass after a 2 year break. My team.

Screenshot_20240716-102358_Companion.thumb.jpg.b9a8898faf69db4c5f5c45bf7ea52349.jpg

Currently off work for 6 weeks due to a knee injury so ive played it a lot. Hitting elite 1 in squad battles. Up to div 4 in rivals. Getting destroyed in WL tho. Probably due to my gung-ho attacking style. Found it more difficult to progress up the objective ladder than previous versions.

• Like 2

Haven’t played the game for a while but did loads of the upgrades today just for something to do and can end up with so many different teams now so many player accessible now it’s end game 

IMG_0308.jpeg

• Like 1