Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

EAFC (FIFA 24)

I think I am just going to start saving my fodder for an SBC that I really want, get nothing from the Hero and Icon ones etc.

I went with Inigo Martinez for the new Evo, ends up 88 rated so if he is good in game it means he can replace Hierro who I bought so I can sell him

4 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

I hope they keep the 78+ player pick SBC

Been doing it a bit just to get rid of common gold fodder and rare gold dupes

Did a few this morning and got Thunderstruck Little (89) and Thunderstruck Katoto (91)

Just did my rivals rewards and got Katoto again lol

Untradeable as well ffs

Edited by moore_94

2 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Anyone know a good 2 striker formation?

Trying to fit both RTTK Lewandowski and TS Katoto into a team lol

I was thinking about changing formations to 2 strikers as well . Torres is ok but feel like I need 2 . 

6 minutes ago, Ashley said:

They've changed the chem system on fifa haven't they due to the new promo coming?

No sure if it has changed as such, but the new cards in the promo automatically have two chem points.

There is a glitch in the web app where team chem points are not displaying correctly, if that is what you mean? It is fine on the game though.

Edited by stu

10 minutes ago, stu said:

No sure if it has changed as such, but the new cards in the promo automatically have two chem points.

There is a glitch in the web app where team chem points are not displaying correctly, if that is what you mean? It is fine on the game though.

Yeah that.. I've not changed anything and I have a screen shot from the other day that has everyone on full chem

Totw pick is back 😂

got my kids to play some rivals for me this afternoon while I was at work to finish the daily objective while I was at work . Shame you don’t get anything for milestones or could have got them playing the games for tht 😂

3 minutes ago, Buzzell said:

Same. Did another one and also pulled Torres.

Tempted to do Blanc but it will literally strip my squad. So unsure to do it or not. Anybody have him? Is he worth it?

I have him and he seems to be pretty good

Main reason I am using him though is because it helps get Katoto into my team

28 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

I have him and he seems to be pretty good

Main reason I am using him though is because it helps get Katoto into my team

See I probably have players that will do just as good as a job as he would but his French link gets my Bacha and Mbappe on full chem. Decisions decisions lol

12 minutes ago, Buzzell said:

See I probably have players that will do just as good as a job as he would but his French link gets my Bacha and Mbappe on full chem. Decisions decisions lol

Ah I would definitely go for it then

Forgot he is also helping my RTTK Clauss get full chem as well

This is what I play at the moment - ignore the chem, it starts as a 442 which has full chem but I switch at kick off to that formation

image.png.d489c6fdf68388cbe5afc74fe2f9792e.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

Ah I would definitely go for it then

Forgot he is also helping my RTTK Clauss get full chem as well

This is what I play at the moment - ignore the chem, it starts as a 442 which has full chem but I switch at kick off to that formation

image.png.d489c6fdf68388cbe5afc74fe2f9792e.png

Also that VVD and Blanc duo is so meta also. Literally 90% of sides you come across has that pairing. I have IF VVD so he would slot in nice. Just don’t know whether to lose all my high rated fodder for him. :unsure: