Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

EAFC (FIFA 24)

29 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

So I packed the Fire 88 Tripper earlier today - quite tempted to find a way of using him in my team but he moves into CM/CDM

To fit him into the squad and keep Clauss (who would move to RB) I lose Salah, so I needed to find a way to get an attacking player in to replace him

Will cost me 175k to EVO but I could get this...

image.png.94011491f2d2a7601b09f5d3c501b6f4.png

So my team would end up like this in game - with Eusebio replacing Katoto when I finish his SBC

image.png.ef401cfecdbd917863d796f920261303.png

I also packed fire Trippier and also play him in midfield.

I use evo carmona who after an earlier evo and pep’s legacy evo is 5* 5* so plays right back.

It works really well. :thumbup:

IMG_7812.jpeg

• Like 2

This is the most I've ever had my club built up. From all the packs from objectives and SBCs I've accumulated a decent amount of higher cards.

Also sitting on 682,000 coins. Haven't really bought anyone significant in the last few months.

Saving packs now for TOTY, for whatever that's worth lol

• Like 1

On 14/01/2024 at 19:46, Ian Nacho said:

I know it's nowhere near as stacked as some teams on here but this team is unreal. 

Been smashing teams full of decent icons on Champs. 

Bernado, Cole and Solanke are a joke. 

Screenshot_20240114-194309.png

Keep looking at Solanke but so unsure whether to do him. Tbf though he’s cheap enough so might just craft him and see how he is.

3 minutes ago, Buzzell said:

Keep looking at Solanke but so unsure whether to do him. Tbf though he’s cheap enough so might just craft him and see how he is.

Surely Welbeck over Solanke? 

9 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Surely Welbeck over Solanke? 

Depends how your going to use them.

I did Solanke because of the Power Header+ , 99 heading, 95 jumping and 92 strength. 

Only used him for a couple games, but so far he's been excellent.

1 minute ago, spacemunky said:

Depends how your going to use them.

I did Solanke because of the Power Header+ , 99 heading, 95 jumping and 92 strength. 

Only used him for a couple games, but so far he's been excellent.

Solanke was a great super sub for me at the weekend in Champs playing alongside Lewandowski

Both with Power Header+ so was just spamming crosses lol

• Like 1

On 12/01/2024 at 19:17, moore_94 said:

image.png.94011491f2d2a7601b09f5d3c501b6f4.png

Very glad I chose to do this Evo path

I was playing through Champs with her at the weekend at 86/87 rated and even then she has easily been one of the best cards I have used so far

Accidentally opened an 87x3 pack on the companion app as I was scrolling through the packs I've saved:

De Bruyne

Kimmich 

Oberdorf

First time ive packed KDB, although I'd have preferred his TOTY :P

Oberdorf is also TOTY, not that either would have been in the pack if it was the actual right f**king time to open it lol

So when’s the best time to open packs? Have a few saved from last week and about ten player picks . Feel like even if open them today by next week have quite a few again with how many you can get with rewards and stuff 

58 minutes ago, Md9 said:

So when’s the best time to open packs? Have a few saved from last week and about ten player picks . Feel like even if open them today by next week have quite a few again with how many you can get with rewards and stuff 

I suppose waiting until the full team is in packs next Thursday is the answer. It's bloody hard to resist opening all the packs I've saved though

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Stueyt74 said:

I suppose waiting until the full team is in packs next Thursday is the answer. It's bloody hard to resist opening all the packs I've saved though

Yeah I suppose would be best to wait until then but I now i probably won’t 😂  don’t have many packs probably around 50 for this week from rivals and doing some objectives. 

5 hours ago, Stueyt74 said:

I know the feeling. I have 35 saved. 

Done all but 2 squads 87 and 88 for Cafu left. 

I need x3 88s and x1 89 to complete the 88 squad.

600k liquid coins but I want to save that for this next week. 41k spent on it so far. 

Help 😂

Might just open all tonight then save up again for next week I imagine will be able to get a  few 83 x 10 or something plus what ever from objectives. I’ll end up saving them and getting nothing anyway 😂

• Like 1