Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trelleh

Bournemouth (H) match thread

1 minute ago, Merging Cultures said:

Yeah, but you don't then further ruin morale and player confidence by saying it in public.

Why not?

Someone needs to put a rocket up these lazy cnuts arses!

They just don’t give a ****, collect their money, not do any of the basics and no real effort.

• Like 3

We're shite enough as it is but actually playing Vardy up front, the chuckle brothers in midfield and Ricardo on the wing - **** me

And then to top it all off we're actually going to be hiring ted lasso for 3 years to complete the self sabotage plot lol

Just now, Beachyboy said:

I accepted defeat like the coaches did when they named that line up, I have £10 on Bournemouth winning 2-1, are we actually likely to score or would 2-0 have been a better shout?

Not looking like scoring at all, just all Bournemouth 

There should be a rule stopping players being paid for just sauntering around, uncaring, like it's a training exercise.

Rancid, arrogant, disgraceful. Never hated a collective LCFC squad and staff so much.

We are done.

Edited by Cosmik

Just now, Col city fan said:

Maddison just didn’t look, but the ball to him by Amartey gave him no time. A little microcosm of our season. Clueless in possession from the back

You can't play a blind pass like that in the Premier League, it's absolute suicide. Maddison's face said it all. Just hoof it out if you are unsure.

Anyway no point falling out here, see you in the Championship threads next year. This team is done.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hejammy said:

Mate you can do one! The crowd were on form first 25 minutes. The players are showing no intent. 

They were ****ing silent and have been all season - maybe it’s different in the ground. But from where I’m watching I can’t hear a thing.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Merging Cultures said:

Yeah, but you don't then further ruin morale and player confidence by saying it in public.

If calling players out "ruins morale" then the players need to be sent packing anyway. Spineless drivel. These primadonnas need to stop being bottle-fed and babysat. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Sunbury Fox said:

We've basically gone into 2 vital home games with 2 league 2 coaches in charge. Awful selection not surprisingly leading to an awful performance.

Top, Susan, and an academy coach to blame!!! Total crap and getting what we deserve 

How does that fraud keep getting into our team? No energy from our players, no intent, no desire. It's a joke. They can f right off with that confidence shit. They get paid very well to at least try. Have some desire! Fed up of these over paid joke of a team of wanna be footballers. I want to drop a division now so they can all get out of my club. Rebuild from top to bottom. No time for those who do not want to put a shift in 

It started with the leaked team yesterday which happened to be correct, followed by what we all knew was going to be horrendous, by the team selection, I ain't suprised anymore, we are weak, unfit, no one has any pride, and players looking away in the summer. The club from top to bottom is full of Clowns, and S@S are just mini Rodgers both clueless.