Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trelleh

Bournemouth (H) match thread

This team selection really is farcical.  Even so Barnes is about the only one who looks like he gives a flip about what's happening.

I'd go Kelechi, Daka, Praet on and Vardy, Soumare and Kristensen off, with Ricardo moving to RB and Castagne to the left.  Need to totally change the formation.

Edited by Deeg67
  • Like 1

Just now, Aus Fox said:

They were ****ing silent and have been all season - maybe it’s different in the ground. But from where I’m watching I can’t hear a thing.

Try pressing that un-mute button then. Cause here at the stadium it was the best it's been in a while. Until we stopped trying

1 minute ago, StriderHiryu said:

You can't play a blind pass like that in the Premier League, it's absolute suicide. Maddison's face said it all. Just hoof it out if you are unsure.

Anyway no point falling out here, see you in the Championship threads next year. This team is done.

No point in disagreeing with Col anyway. He'd blame Amartey even if he wasn't involved and it'll just get removed anyway lol

Utterly shocking. But as a first step they could try to pass the ball forwards. As a second step they could just try. But that's the worst half of football I've seen in 45 years watching Leicester, including many relegations. Not one single player showed any ability or effort. Not one. Throw some f***ing teacups and at least go down like you give a toss. 

It might actually help if someone at the club acknowledged that this isn't a bunch of incompetent no-hopers doing their best. They are good players who are seriously lacking in application, concentration, commitment and bravery. They're going down without so much as a whimper. Demand more.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, justfoxes said:

Another game without a shot on target FFS DAKA for Vardy DO SOMETHING FFS SADLER THEY LOOK LIKE THEY HAVENT A FUCHING CLUE !!

Sadler shouldn't even have a/get a job in sport, even as a Waterboy.