Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trelleh

Bournemouth (H) match thread

Just now, hejammy said:

Try pressing that un-mute button then. Cause here at the stadium it was the best it's been in a while. Until we stopped trying

Standards have dropped massively then because it’s sounds like a fecking library

Worse performance of the season, I think they are deliberately throwing it. And the team selection? Never seen anything like this. Nothing more to say, other than there must be 11 players that want to play for this club, whoever they are, they should start. The usual suspects can just go f off.

• Like 2

Just now, Fox85 said:

We can win this.

This is what's needed to happen.

Vardy and Soumare and Ricardo off

Nacho, Daka, Preat on.

Needs to happen straight away 

I like how you think, but Ricardo has been better than Kristensen IMO.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cosmik said:

There should be a rule stopping players being paid for just sauntering around, uncaring, like it's a training exercise.

Rancid, arrogant, disgraceful. Never hated a collective LCFC squad and staff so much.

We are done.

Fines for any player running less than xyz miles. Get rid of the lot. There is not a single player in this lineup I would be upset leaving. 

• Like 1

This is Bournemouth FFS. 

They don’t get more than 50% possession usually. Now they are playing like a top team at KP.

Crap tactics.

Bring on Nacho. Drop both Soumare and Ndidi and bring on Mendy.

Ndidi goes into hiding again and I blame him for Maddison having no outlet for that backpass and generally. Useless player. Soumare - so many mistakes this game.

• Like 1

Can blame the management all we want, and rightly so the majority of the time, but for me these players have completely checked out 

If you can't get yourself fired up for a relegation 6 pointer then there is no hope at all

Been saying for the last 2-3 months we will go down, teams down there have been involved in relegation scraps before and know what it takes, our lot don't have a clue 

I came to the realisation we will go down a while ago, I'm not surprised in the slightest 

it’s pathetic, not in a pathetic this team is just not good enough way, pathetic because there’s so very little effort. I’m not sure i’ve seen a player sprint other than faes for that whole 45. We are jogging around and all just expecting someone else to do the work 

4 minutes ago, Beachyboy said:

I accepted defeat like the coaches did when they named that line up, I have £10 on Bournemouth winning 2-1, are we actually likely to score or would 2-0 have been a better shout?

we're not getting a shot let alone a goal

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deeg67 said:

This team selection really is farcical.  Even so Barnes is about the only one who looks like he gives a flip about what's happening.

I'd go Kelechi, Daka, Praet on and Vardy, Soumare and Kristensen off, with Ricardo moving to RB and Castagne to the left.  Need to totally change the formation,

These 2 clueless c**** haven’t the imagination or basic grasp of strategy to affect this result . We are the most pitiful premiership side I can remember in recent years 

3 minutes ago, Beachyboy said:

I accepted defeat like the coaches did when they named that line up, I have £10 on Bournemouth winning 2-1, are we actually likely to score or would 2-0 have been a better shout?

Mate we're struggling to get out of our own half. We make Bournemouth look like Bayern Munich

• Like 1
  • Sad 1