Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trelleh

Bournemouth (H) match thread

3 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Luckily my glasses case was empty so I can only hear how grim we are 

D0D6113E-749D-4135-B010-7E0D03B43E7D.thumb.jpeg.a466360e5ef53d789ae9ba4ec09234b3.jpeg

You better hope they are not in Bournemouth's box because no one is anywhere near it, they will never be found. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HitchinFox said:

We're becoming an embarrassment. 

Bringing in that clown Marsch will only make things worse. 

Whoever is advising Top needs to be sacked. 

How can anything possibly be worse.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TJB-fox said:

The body language has been a disgrace 

Maddison especially 

Absolutely this. For as much as he's our most talented player by a mile, his attitude, petulance and inability to drive forward his team is shocking.  

I’d put Souttar on at half time. And not at centre half, I’d stick him up front with Vardy and just absolutely launch the hall at every chance to him to flick on or hold up. 

We aren’t getting the ball forward fast enough, and Vardy is so isolated he has no chance. Doesn’t matter if it’s Vardy or Daka or Ian. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Beachyboy said:

I accepted defeat like the coaches did when they named that line up, I have £10 on Bournemouth winning 2-1, are we actually likely to score or would 2-0 have been a better shout?

At 30 minutes I thought they were nailed on to score…. Thankfully I backed the hunch!! 

CBE448EE-6587-4B39-A003-E2C0541848BD.jpeg

1 minute ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

I’ve never hated so much about my club as much as I do. 

The owner is a ****

He’s board are willy pullers

The players - each one of them are useless parasites. 

It all starts with the spoilt little brat we’ve been left with.

I was going to post something similar. Never had more contempt for players and management than I do now. This will be the fifth relegation I've witnessed and without a doubt the worst. 07/08 was bad but you could argue the team was slightly unlucky. 

• Like 2