Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trelleh

Bournemouth (H) match thread

1 minute ago, Lambert09 said:

it’s pathetic, not in a pathetic this team is just not good enough way, pathetic because there’s so very little effort. I’m not sure i’ve seen a player sprint other than faes for that whole 45. We are jogging around and all just expecting someone else to do the work 

Exactly! When we have a throw in no one wants the ball. They just jog away or towards a Bournemouth player so they don't get passed to. It's just so bad. Vardy is finished. Soumare is an abomination of a footballer, madders brain fart, no one willing to run more than 2 yards, Castagne being lazy as hell, Ricky P a shadow of his former self. Barnes losing the ball every time he gets it. 

Imagine you're Marsch or any new manager showing up on Monday morning to take over this group.  It doesn't matter who, you can't implement serious change in a few days.  Man City is guaranteed to be an absolute debacle.  What does a new manager do in terms of approach there?  What do you hope to get out of that match aside from avoiding a bus crash on the way out when it's over?

Just now, Sampson said:

Ahh well, it's been a great 9 years and enjoyed the club's Golden Era between 2014-2021. I guess it's now time to get used to going back to mid-table second division mediocrity. 

It has been amazing. The absolute best of times. Seems like a dream now.

I knew it was bad when the match thread was in double figures before kickoff.

My fears were confirmed when I saw the team selection.

That first half lived up to our fears.

The other week we made Crystal Palace look like Barcelona.

Today so far we have made Bournemouth look like AC Milan.

Shocking first half. 

We need something unbelieveable to click or we are relegated.

Just now, Deeg67 said:

Imagine you're Marsch or any new manager showing up on Monday morning to take over this group.  It doesn't matter who, you can't implement serious change in a few days.  Man City is guaranteed to be an absolute debacle.  What does a new manager do in terms of approach there?  What do you hope to get out of that match aside from avoiding a bus crash on the way out when it's over?

The perfect fit right
A man that relies on high press
With the laziest footballers in the prem

It's been shit! They look devoid of ideas, effort and desire. 

Maybe we need someone like big Sam to come in and sipe the slate clean and make the football simpler again. It's like things have got so complicated and confusing theyve forgotten how to actually play football