Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trelleh

Bournemouth (H) match thread

Just now, Bats8711 said:

Say it with me - 

“relegation will not be good”

”relegation could threaten the existence of the club”

”relegation will not be an opportunity to ‘reset’”

say this as many times as you and others need for it to sink in. 

right so what would you suggest as an alternative? Relegation is happening regardless of our opinions on it.

• Like 1

Just now, BraunstoneFox23 said:

right so what would you suggest as an alternative? Relegation is happening regardless of our opinions on it.

I suggest finding your boots and showing up to seagrave on Monday for open tryouts. Can you hack it on the RW?

5 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Wouldn't care if every single one of them never played for us again and that includes Maddison. 

His performances overall this season I'd rate him at about 20m. If we can get 50m for him on the back of relegation absolutely snap their arms off. 

Edited by cityfanlee23

3 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

Does anywhere do the stats of distance covered? I’d be interested if we are as pedestrian as I think we are.

Don't have those numbers and doubt I could stand to see them ...

But if the distance from the top of our penalty box to the bench at the whistle is 40 yards, that's pretty much Soumare's big run for the half.

• Like 1

A few years ago I saw a random post on social media claiming Newcastle were tanking to go down so Mike Ashley could sell them will less scrutiny. I thought it was a pretty stupid conspiracy. However, if we weren't trying to go down, what would we be doing differently?

2 minutes ago, The Guvnor said:

How can anything possibly be worse.

Having a clown like Marsch as manager (and having to listen to his Tony Robbins-esque corporate life coach nonsense) will increase the embarrassment factor. That's how.