Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trelleh

Bournemouth (H) match thread

3 minutes ago, Sampson said:

Ahh well, it's been a great 9 years and enjoyed the club's Golden Era between 2014-2021. I guess it's now time to get used to going back to mid-table second division mediocrity. 

I have been using this thought as a comfort blanket but just at the moment it still seems a damn shame to fizzle out like this

I know I’m going to get pelters from someone telling me to “get off the couch and show us how it’s done” but our fans aren’t exactly helpful in this situation. We’re so quiet. We don’t encourage. We don’t support. We just moan and boo. 

Just now, trabuch said:

Any subs. How can anyone watch that first half and put the same team out for the second? Shocking.

I really hope the fans there are letting them no watching that and doing nothing about is isnt acceptable 

2 minutes ago, NewEnglandFox said:

A few years ago I saw a random post on social media claiming Newcastle were tanking to go down so Mike Ashley could sell them will less scrutiny. I thought it was a pretty stupid conspiracy. However, if we weren't trying to go down, what would we be doing differently?

Play football?