Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trelleh

Bournemouth (H) match thread

May as well have kept Rodgers. I wanted him gone as much as the next person…. But really, has the decision put us in a worse position? The lads look lost, I think this is an unsalvageable situation. We could appoint Pep and it wouldn’t make a difference. 

• Sad 1

Just now, blueharmie said:

Rubbish. Watch and analyse the game properly and stop writing headlines like that which you know makes fans pile on with negativity. Play like that and we’ll be absolutely fine. Created numerous brilliant chances and win comfortably on another day.

😂 we have 0 shots on target, they have 5. 

• Like 1

Inconceivable how awful we are.

I knew the second I heard Sadler speak that he was a Rodgers true believer until the bitter end and we were screwed until we got the interim manager in, but this... this is unholy and wholly unforgivable.

1 minute ago, blueharmie said:

Rubbish. Watch and analyse the game properly and stop writing headlines like that which you know makes fans pile on with negativity. Play like that and we’ll be absolutely fine. Created numerous brilliant chances and win comfortably on another day.

People actually defended that lmao, I got absolutely hammered for suggesting having that as the captains mentality would destroy our chances of survival, blue tinted specs. 

What the actual F are they doing? 

Every man and his dog could see at about 15:15 that this was not working (indeed looking at the line up at 14:00 we knew there was a strong possibility this could happen).

ARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!

Just now, Aus Fox said:

Make some changes, do something different. Have a go!

No, if we take a chance and it goes wrong then people will blame us and we'll get sacked. Better just keep the same useless ***** on the pitch and hope they get a result, and if they don't then that american bloke will come and solve everything I think.