Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trelleh

Bournemouth (H) match thread

Souttar dropped. Ok he's been poor last couple of games. So you bring in club captain Evans right who is fit again? Or Soyuncu? No no, of course Amartey. Vardy again?? A full back as right winger?? Soumare???????? Absolute joke of a team. If we somehow win it will be either Maddison or Barnes with some brilliance(like all season) and it will be in spite of this shocking team selection. 

1 minute ago, Walshie is God said:

Or you could spend 90 mins singing your heart out and supporting the lads. 

Or not......

Would be nice if there was even the slightest thing to be optimistic about

How do you expect fans to muster up the passion to cheer when nobody in the club has given a shit for months, we have been on a downward spiral for ages and it's been obvious we were in a relegation battle from the first month of the season, blind optimism is why we are now staring down the barrel of relegation to the championship

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Scotch said:

Fcuk that. Not watching that sh!t. 

How did they pick that? A fcuking Tombola? 

Seems Fuching like it Vardy again up top Madders on the right Amartey for Souttar WTF ARE THEY DOING ARE THEY WANTING US RELEGATED FFS THE WAY THEYRE GOING ON WE WILL  BE BY ANOTHER 4 FUCHING GAMES UNDER THIS PAIR OF JOKERS  !

BRING IN ALLARDYCE NOW RATHER HAVE HIM YHAN THESE OSIR OF FUCHING MUPPETS ! Probably getting on the phone for Brendan to pick the team ffs

Edited by justfoxes

Come back Rodgers all is forgiven ffs. Seriously though the board really need to take a look at themselves. They should have acted over the break but if they decided not to then he was only a couple of games away from the sack so surely we could have been putting the feelers out. 

1 minute ago, Haywood_6 said:

That is laughingly bad lineup. Hope I'm proved wrong but I'll be absolutely shocked if we win this now

Agreed. Soumaré, Amartey Vardy...... At least 2 of those we would all agree should not be putting on a Leicester shirt again for such a long time now. This is so depressing! I want to give the lads the support, but I'm sat in the car right now trying to find the will to get out and walk to the stadium. 

• Like 1