Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trelleh

Bournemouth (H) match thread

4 minutes ago, Le Renard said:

Perhaps these players were never that good and we have just been led to believe that we have quality in the team?

That's what Rodgers would have everyone believe. He's still in control here until the new manager comes in and breaks the spell.

look-into-my-eyes-look-at-me.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

Has Brendan used some of his pay-off to bribe the caretakers into ensuring we continue to lose and he then doesn’t look quite as bad? 

Bournemouth are shocking, they are an awful awful team and yet they are BATTERING us and for the first time this season they have more possession than their opponents!!! 

No.They are just true believers in Brendan's 'philosophy'.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

He's probably almost as responsible for our league position as Ward. Horrific player. 

But at the end of the day neither picked themselves. How people keep selecting them is beyond me. 

Team picked itself after Rodgers left. A front three of Barnes Iheanacho Tete with Madders in a midfield centrally behind them somewhere was how we stay up. Doesn't matter how disappointed people are at Tete he still better than the alternatives which is playing a horrendous negative shape with this team selection. 

Could not agree more, pal.

Send your CV to Top. You should be ahead of Marsch on the shortlist. 

• Like 1

We are going to drop like a stone….

I never thought no matter how tragic,that an helicopter crash would wipe out

a football club….

so hard for many loyal fans…who despite different perspectives,followed this club

in modern times….

The whole management & incompetent coaches

dragged the club down to their level….Ashamed and embarrassed to be called a FC.

• Sad 1